Chapter 21

Elliott's POV

   I was on top of Trevor in my human form as he walked around in his wolf form. There was no doubt that I loved his wolf Tinus. He always gave me a goofy grin whenever he saw me and his fur was so soft. He was like a huge ball of fluff. He was muscular too, really fast, and even huge. He was at least 8 feet tall on his hind legs or even taller.

"Do you smell them or anything?" King mind linked me as he ran besides us.

I sniffed the air and shrugged. Nothing yet...I shook my head no and he nodded. I don't want to believe we're doing all this for nothing, since the fact is I do have a mate out there that's a male. I don't want to leave him out there waiting for me, mostly because I know I was waiting for mine impatiently before I met Trevor.

I held on tighter as Tinus and the others began running. Since we don't know if we're in or out of other packs territories, we tend to start running every other few miles.

     After a while they stopped running but then there was a loud growl that erupted through the forest. We all looked around and I got off of Tinus, if he needed to fight, I didn't want to get in his way.

    "Maybe we should've kept running until we hit that river up ahead." King's wolf Yule said midlinking us all.

    "You're right but he on guard, there's more than one wolf eyeing us right now." Tinus said as he stepped in front of me.

     The air was heavy now. We heard growling from every direction so we were obviously trapped. I couldn't tell if we were trapped by rogues or by a pack's patrollers.

    "Why are you four in our territory?!" A man asked loudly with dominance in his voice as wolves came out of their hiding spots. He had to be in a top position of authority...but he looked familiar somehow. His arms were crossed and he was naked, due to the fact he shifted.

     "We were just passing through..." I told him as Tinus stayed on guard next to me.

      "Well as trespassers its up to our Alpha if we can let you go or not." He said as I nodded. That's what happens to trespassers anyway so I can see why we'd have to talk to their Alpha.

      "Okay, lead the way then." Trevor said after he shifted back. He was naked but then again So was I, which was a little embarrassing. I wanted to bring clothes and just have Leutan carry them in his mouth every time we shifted but Trevor thought it was too much work. 

      "Because he likes seeing us naked." Leutan said proudly as I blushed. Why was he like this? 

"Ha, look at the wolves behind us totally checking out your ass." Leutan said as I felt my face get hotter.

    "Leutan stop...you're embarrassing me." I told him  as he huffed.

     We were following the man from earlier as king and Kyle followed behind us still as wolves, and behind them were the other wolves making sure we didn't run off.

     Trevor glared at the guys behind us and wrapped his arm around my waist.

     "See, told you so. Look at how possessive our mate is." Leutan said happily as I smiled. I was glad to have such a possessive mate at times like these. I still had the hickeys he gave me but they were already going away.

       Half an hour later we arrived at their pack house. It was actually pretty small compared to the other ones I've seen.

"Our Alpha is on his way down." The Guy said as everyone behind me and Trevor shifted. I don't know why but him saying that made Leutan start going crazy and my heart started racing.

"Trevor...he's here." I whimpered as he kept his hand on my waist. The faint scent of lavender surrounding this house was driving me crazy, meaning it was my mate.

Thousands of thoughts started going through my mind as the scent got stronger and stronger. Would they accept me? Are they going to get upset knowing they have to share me? And for some reason I feel like I've smelled this scent before....no I'm sure I've smelled this scent but who was it to?

Whenever my old pack threw parties, thousands of scents have crossed me but who smelled of Lavender? I don't remember any male alphas who smelled this intoxicating.

As soon as the front door opened I was invaded by the arousing scent. There stood their alpha along with...Wayne next to him?

"T-Theres no way our mate is Skylar! I can't accept this!" Leutan yelled at me through the mind link only him and I share.

      "Wait that's Skylar?" I asked him shocked as I took a better look at the Alpha in front of me. He looked taller and more muscular than before, and instead of looking sluggish he actually looked respectable. He even cut his hair and styled it different, he changed so much in one year.

      "Don't tell me this asshole is your mate." Trevor spat as King and Kyle stood besides us. Trevor was visually upset and it hurt me to see him angry.

      "Well by the scent Elliott is giving off and how excited my wolf is, I'm sorry to break it to you but he's my mate." Skylar said walking down the steps that leads to their front door.

      "Well I don't care that the goddesses said you have two mates, I'm not sharing you with this useless cunt. I'm not just going to forget what he did to you and just let him mate with you and get you pregnant." Trevor growled out as Skylar glared at him.

      "I hope that I can get more information on this two mates stuff, but right now you both need to know that I changed. I changed the way my pack does things and I've changed to show you both that I too can be a dependable Alpha." Skylar said as Trevor rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

      Trevor started walking away with me and Kyle and King trailed behind us in their human forms.

    "WAIT!" Skylar called out as my heart started beating fast again, I couldn't just leave him here could I? I mean I see the changes and the huge difference this packs made but Trevor is super mad with him.

      I removed my wrist from Trevor's grasp and he glared down at me.

      "Are you seriously thinking about accepting that son of a bitch as your mate?! Haven't you learned from all the pain you went through last time?! Or the pain you put me through every time you got hurt?! If you want to accept him than fine but I'm not going to be able to allow this no matter what!" Trevor yelled at me in his Alpha tone causing me to tear up. I know he doesn't accept Skylar but we haven't even gotten to really see how he's changed plus the prophesy said I was going to end up with him anyways and you can't change fate.

        I was going to say something back to calm him down but he shifted and ran off from me. He's never snapped at me like that and it makes me feel like I disappointed him.

       "He'll get over it." King said as Kyle shifted and ran off after him.

        "Why didn't you go chase after your amazing alpha?" Skylar asked King as he hugged me from behind. My body felt on fire everywhere he felt and the sparks I felt when he touched me confirmed he was my other mate...

        "Because he mind-linked me not to leave you alone with Elliott." King said as we all started to walk inside.

         We all sat in the living room, where his entire pack just happened to be, and I explained to them our situation. He worked hard to rebuild this pack so having him leave it was not going to happen. So I don't know what we're going to do.