Chapter 11

Elliott's POV

I smiled as all the women in the pack entered the kitchen, Trevor and I cleaned it up last night so it was ready to get dirty again. I was going to teach all ages something today, first the teens and older women how to cook simple meals, the children and elders how to make sweets, and everyone how to make simple sandwiches and packed lunches.

"Is this everyone?" I asked looking around, the pack was huge so I know this wasn't all the girls.

"The Luna and her crew of followers didn't want to come so they're doing makeup in the Luna's makeup room." One of the teenage girls said as she yawned.

   It shouldn't be fair to make them get up this early and them not participate! Even Trevor was working their warriors back in shape this early.

"I'll go get them, for now can everyone set some groceries on the counter and relax until I return?" I asked softly expecting everyone to lash out at me, but instead they did what I asked.

I was a bit shocked but I had to go get the other girls, so I headed out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

"Luna." I said as I walked into her makeup room. The door was left open and I could hear their gossiping and snickering from the hall.

"Ah Elli, my favorite Omega, have you thought about returning already?" She asked as her nails were being painted.

"It's time for all the females to go learn how to cook and bake." I said getting a bit upset as she laughed.

"Well you heard him girls, go on and learn." She said as the girls stopped doing makeup and groaned before standing up.

"That includes you Luna. Everyone's working hard to get your pack into shape, learn something useful for your pack for once." I said as she glared at me. That last part wasn't me! I wouldn't say something like that to her of all people even if I did mean to!

     "Obviously I needed to say something to that hag." Leutan said as I gasped.

      "I didn't know you can control my speach!" I yelled in my head as the Luna stood up angry.

       "Touch him and they'll leave before we even shape the house up." The Alpha said from behind me. My back was towards him but his voice caused me to start trembling.

         "Yes dear." She said forcing a smile, "girls to the kitchen now." She ordered as she walked out of the room with them.

          I was going to turn around and follow behind them but I heard the Alpha walked in and the door close.

          "Look I didn't mean to disrespect her." I said as I turned to face him. Trevor was right I shouldn't have come because I wasn't ready to face the man in my nightmares again.

            "Shhh shhh." He said as I began to cry. He cupped my cheeks with his huge hands causing me to flinch before he wiped my tears away.

             "I knew you'd come back to me." He said in my ear as I shook my head. I don't want to be alone with him....

             "Let me take over! I'll kick his ass if he tries something!" Leutan said as Shook my head again.

            "I don't want to cause any more problems..." I said to Leutan in my head as he tsked.

             "At least Tell Trevor later and never get alone with this asshole again." He said and I agreed.

              "I have to go." I said as he released me. I left the room blushing in a hurry until I reached the kitchen. The Luna was there obviously annoyed but at least she was here.

              "O-Okay, lets get started." I said as everyone nodded.

               Hours later the kitchen was a mess and everyone cooked simple meals for the warriors who were eating everything. They worked up an appetite with Trevor's Training and i learned the Luna actually enjoyed cooking.

             "That was amazing love, almost as great as Elliott's cooking." The Alpha said as his wife's eye twitched.

             "No, you did good Luna. Comparing a beginner to me isnt okay, she did well." I said as she smiled slightly at me. She might hate me but it shouldn't be okay for her to get treated like that. She tried her best to make something for her husband.

             "You did good teaching them, there wasn't one fire." Skylar said laughing as I rolled my eyes smiling.

              "Well not a big one." I said as he laughed more and Trevor came over and wrapped his arms around me.

              "At this pace, we will be gone sooner." He whispered in my ear as a little girl handed us both cookies I taught her how to make. We thanked her and ate them, and thought about having our own kids.

           Everything was going fine until the Alpha winked at me...