chapter 3

Trevor's POV

I drove back to the party furious. How could they treat my mate that way?! Abuse is the number one thing that I hate. My mate whimpered, probably sensing how angry I was.

"Mate, I'm going to teach them a lesson on how to treat their omegas." I said as he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"You don't have to..." He begged in a small angelic voice as I drove up to the pack house. I stepped out of the car and went around to the passengers side where he was. He wasn't shivering as bad as before but I could tell he was still cold.

I picked him up bridal style and he hid his face in my neck as I walked.

"It's ok they can't hurt you." I said as some people glared at him in my arms. I growled at them and they stopped immediately.

"Trevor! You came late and here you are growling at people! And who is that in your arms!" My dad shouted as he walked towards me with my mom on his arm.

"Dad this is my mate." I said as the frown went away from his face. It was replaced by a smile before he saw the condition my mate was in.

"What happened to him?" He asked in his Alpha tone as some of our pack members gathered around us.

"He seems to be abused and he was on the edge of the pack territory." I growled out as my mom gasped.

"Glad you can made it Trevor." The alpha of this rude pack said as I snarled at him.

He growled at me and he glared at me once he saw my mate in my arms. I held him even closer to me as my dad stepped in front of me.

"We're taking his mate with us." My dad told him as he started getting angry.

"You are not taking our Omega especially not on the night my son might find his mate." My mates alpha roared as my dad glared at him.

    He brushed off the alpha easily since he was the alpha of our pack. That didn't end well because our pack started fighting their pack. We barely won of course and we left, my mate still in my arms. It seems that the Alphas son didn't want his birthday to end over something like us fighting.

"What's your name mate?" I asked as I drove back home, following all my pack members that came.

"Elliott..." He said as I smiled. Elliott. That sounds adorable.

"You're cute Elliott. My name's Trevor and I'll always protect you." I said as he blushed. After a while he started to fall back asleep. He needs a lot of rest because we're going to be on the road for a while.