Chapter 6

The next day Michael insisted on driving me to school, I felt so guilty about Aaron kissing me but I just couldn't tell Michael. I would just try to forget about it. "Wanna go to starbucks?" I ask Michael. "I love starbucks!" he answers enthusiastically. "I'll take that as a yes." I say laughing. After we got our coffees I started feeling better, coffee always fixed everything for me. "I guess i'll see you in 2nd period." I say smiling. "Yes, you will." he says kissing me. "Love you babe!" "Love you too." I answer with a smile. He really was a sweatheart. Why did I have to like his friend? As I walked into English I saw Aaron sitting in a seat next to mine. "You stalking me now to?" I ask with a laugh. "No, this is purely coincidence." he says smiling. "I''m sure it is." I say sarcastically. The more I was around Aaron the more I realized I liked him alot. Damn my fucked up feelings. When I got to 2nd period Michael wasn't there. I was worried something may have happened, he promised he would be here. Class was over and he never showed up I was freaking. I headed straight to the cafeteria I had to have Cyndy help me find him. When I walked into the cafeteria I saw Michael sitting with Cyndy already. Maybe he had gotten lost on the way? It was only his second day. "Michael what happened to you?" I ask. "What do you mean?" he says confused. "You said you would meet me in Government, you never showed." I reply. "Oh..." he says looking down, but not before I see him glance at Cyndy. "Nevermind it's not that important." I say with a smile. "I was just worried about you." I add. "Aww babe you didn't have to worry about me, i'm a vampire remember?" he says sweetly. 'I forgot." I say laughing. On the way home that evening Michael stops at a tattoo parlor. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "Well Cyndy said you two wanted to get done, so it's on me." he says smiling. "Matching lip rings!"  we both yell together. We all walked into the parlor, it was kinda of dark and gloomy perfect for us. Michael walked up to the counter, "My girl and her friend would like matching lip rings." he tells the guy. "Alright, ladies follow me." he says. "Would you like to go first?" I ask Cyndy. "NO! You first, im kinda scared." she says laughing. So I sit down in the chair. "Okay left or right side?" he asks me. I look at Cyndy she points to the right. "Right." I say. "Alright breathe in." he says. And just like that it's done, next was Cyndy. When we were done we looked in the mirror. "Oh my god this looks amazing!" Cyndy says excitedly. "Where to next?" I ask Michael. "Well how about we go to the club tonight?" he answers. "Yesh!!" Cyndy screams. "Club it is." I say laughing. Michael dropped us off at my house after that. "I'll pick you girls up in an hour." he tells me. "What do we wear?" I ask Cyndy. "Hmm... lets see." she says. She goes back down stairs and comes back with a bag. "Michael got us these earlier, thats why he missed class." she says pulling out two identical strapless dresses. One was black and the other blood red. She handed me a card, it's said: "I hope your not mad I missed seeing you, I saw these this morning and thought you guys would love them, Love Michael." "Aww how sweet, we must wear them tonight, I want the red one!" I say. "FIne by me I wanted the black." Cyndy says laughing. Michael arrived a half hour later. "Wow babe you guys look great!" Michael says. "Why thank you." Cyndy says blushing. "Shotgun!!" CYndy yells. "Haha god my friend is a dork." I say laughing. I climb in the back and Aaron was there. "You look beautiful." he whispers. "Thank you." I say blushing. We got to the club and head to the bar. "Four Jack Danial's" Michael says to the bartender. "Coming right up." she replies. "Lets dance!" Cyndy yells pulling me to the floor. "This is so much fun!" I yell to her. "Yes! You have the best boyfriend EVER!" she yells back. "Come to the bathroom with me." I ask her. "This is the greatest night." I say after I wash my hands. "Yes, it is." she replies as we walk out. "You smell that?" I ask. "Smell what?" she says. "I don't know, it smells familiar but I can''t remember what."I say thats when I noticed the guys weren't at the bar anymore. "Cyndy where's the guys?" I ask. "I don't see them." she says looking around. "Lets go check the parking lot." I say. As we walk out the door I smell that smell again. "There's that smell again Cyndy!" I say. "That must be a vampire thing cause I don't smell a thing." she says looking around again. Thats when I saw her, that bitch from the library the other day and she was all over Michael again. "That's the smell, a skank!" I say pointing to her. "Amber, relax don't do something stupid, you know your temper is bad." she says pulling me back. "I'm going to kick her ass!" I say as I pull my arm from Cyndy and make my way across the parking lot.