Chapter 2

I woke up promptly at 6 as usual. That dream had left me really tired. All I could think about was how much I had recognized that man but could'nt remember where from. I went to the bathroom to get ready I had to meet Cyndy in a half hour for our morning classes. I hurridly rummaged through my closet I had to have the perfect outfit. "Hmm...Escape the Fate...no...Bring Me the Horrizon...nope. Ugh, this is useless" I screamed. Then I spotted my Asking Alexandria tank top. "That's it!" I yelled. Im sure my neighbors thought I was crazy. I glanced at my watch. Crap Cyndy was going to be here any minute. I threw on a pair of black skinnys and ran down stairs. There was no time for breakfast Cyndy had just pulled up. "Nice outfit, Amber", Cyndy said. "Haha thank you, you look good yourself" I replied. She was wearing a shirt I had'nt seen before, a Vampires Everywhere shirt and white skinnys. "Who's the band on your shirt?" I asked. "A new metal band" She said smiling "Their amazing!" She added jumping up and down. "I'll have to listen to them later" I laughed. We got in the car and headed toward town. We reached the college in ten minutes. I looked at Cyndy "We're early wanna go get a coffee?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. So we headed to the starbucks across the street. "We have about 10 minutes till we have to be at our classes Cyndy so don't take forever ordering" I laughed. She just rolled her eyes at me. I ordered an iced coffee and waited for Cyndy to decide. She finally decided on a Vallia Letta. "Okay so it's 7 now so i will meet you for lunch at 12 I have to tell you about my dream okay?" "Sounds good" She replied. I headed to my first class English 101. I hated English it was so boring, thank god it flew by. Next I was a teachers assistant for Government with my favorite teacher Mr.Porterfield. He let me do whatever i wanted. "Hey. Mr.P good morning!" I said smiling. "Good morning to you Amber" he replied. "We have a new student transfering from another school in town coming today that I am going to need you to catch up with his assignments" "I can do that for you" I smiled. Just then this super cute guy walked in. I suddenly got this strong sense of DeJa Vu. He walked straight up to Mr.P's desk and said "Im Michael Vampire your new student" "Oh of course you are" Mr.P said "This is Amber she'll be helping you catch up with the first few assignments" He added as he pointed at me. I looked down and blushed I had thought I would be helping some nerdy kid that no one would like, the type of kid who stalks you for being nice but he was just beautiful. I glanced up and Michael smiled at me. "Nice to finally meet you Amber" He said as he reached for my hand. Thats when I recognized him. He was the guy from my dream and the man from the woods last night. The last thing i remembered was seeing him wink as i fainted into his outstretched arm.