Chapter 9

Cyndy moans from pain then it turns to pleasure. She slowly reaches up and puts her arms around Michaels neck. Aaron looks at me. I knew this should have made me jealous but it didn't. Cyndy and Michael looked good together. Michael finally pulls away and sits Cyndy on the couch. "I'm hungry." she says plainly. "Haha well we have some blood here for you." Michael says laughing. She gulps down 3 glasses before she's full. Suddenly the door flys open and DJ comes in. "Forget to invite me to the party?" he says sadly. "How did you even know what was going on?" I ask. "Every vampire can feel when someone new is turned." he says. "Oh well then, DJ meet Cynthia." I say pointing to her. "Hello beautiful." he says to her. "Hi." she says blushing. "Nice of you guys to include me in things like this." he says looking sad. "Oh hush we had alot on our minds."Cyndy says laughing.

We decide to start the real party after that. Cyndy turns on the radio and Star of 666 is on. Cyndy grabs mine and Cynthias arms and pulls us to the middle of the floor. We all start headbanging and jumping around like idiots. The song changes to Let Me In and DJ grabs Cynthia, Michael grabs me and we start slow dancing. Aaron and Cyndy stand back against the wall. "Michael would you do something for me?" I whisper. "Anything." he answers. "Will you dance with Cyndy?" I ask. "Sure." he says as he goes over to Cyndy. "Dance with me?" he asks her. "Yes, i'd love to." she says blushing. I walk over to Aaron. "Wanna dance?" I ask. "Of course." he answers me. We all looked so sweet dancing, Cyndy and Cynthia seem to be enjoying themselves. "I'd love to kiss you right now." Aaron whispers to me. "Soon." I say back.

By 11 we're all just lounging around. DJ and Cynthia were talking while the rest of us just kinda sat around. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" Aaron asks me. "Sure, Michael we're going to get some fresh air." I say. "Alright, keep her safe Aaron." Michael says all serious. "You know I will." he answers. Aaron opens the door for me and we walk out. "Wow it's so beautiful." I say looking at the moon. Night had always been my favorite time of day. "Yes it is." Aaron says looking at me. "You know I was talking about the moon right?" I say blushing. I knew he was talking about me. "I know, it's beautiful too." he says looking up. "Aaron I don't think I can do this anymore." I say. "I understand if you want to leave me now too." he says sadly. "That's not what I meant Aaron, I want to be with you trust me I do." I say grabbing his hand. "Then what's wrong?" he says. "I don't think I can hide my feelings from Michael much longer." I say looking down. "We'll tell him soon I promise, we just need the right time." he says pulling me into his arms.

Back at the house DJ and Cynthia were still talking. "Do you have a boyfriend back home?" DJ asks her. "Sadly no, but I do have a crush." she answers. "Oh..." he says sadly. Cynthia laughs, "It's you silly." she says laughing still. "Oh!" DJ says smiling. "I've liked you just about as long as Cyndy's liked Michael." she says. "Wait what?" he says. "Shit! I didn't say that. Promise you wont say anything." she says quickly. "I promise, but wow I didn't see that one coming." he replies. "Thank you again for turning me Michael." Cyndy says. "Your welcome, I knew it meant alot to both you and Amber to have you be apart of the family." he says. "You have no idea how much it means." Cyndy replies.

"We should head back, it's getting late." I finally say. "Yea your right, I wish we could stay here forever though." Aaron says kissing me. "I know me too." I say sadly. When we get back to the house it's weirdly quiet. "Michael?" I call. "Living room." he yells back. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "Cynthia went home with DJ and Cyndy's upstairs in the shower." he answers. "Oh." I say sitting down. "I missed you while you were gone." Michael says kissing me. "I missed you too." I say. "Did you guys have a nice walk?" Cyndy asks walking into the living room. "Yes we did." Aaron answers her. "How do you guys feel about going to Disneyland tomorrow?" Michael asks randomly. "That sounds like fun!" I say. "We'll have to text Cynthia and DJ and tell them." Cyndy says. "Already did." Michael says. "I can't wait for tomorrow!" I say excited but deep down I got this bad feeling like something horrible was going to happen tomorrow.