Chapter 12

"Pregnant? How?" Michael says. "We've never slept together." he adds. "Tell him I said i'm sorry." I think to Aaron. "She says she's sorry Michael." Aaron says. "How the hell do you know what she says?" Michael says angry. "She can talk through thoughts." Aaron answers. "What the hell Amber how could you do that to me? I loved you!" Michael yells. "I said i'm sorry!" I yell for everyone to hear. "Holy shit she can speak through thoughts!" Cyndy says amazed. "Who's is it Amber?" Michael says after he calmed down a little. "I can't tell you. It will only piss you off more." I think. "You can't piss me off anymore than I already am." Michael says. "If you insist." I think. "So? Who's baby is it?" Michael asks again. "It's Aarons Michael, please don't be angry with him, I love him." I think again. "Aaron!" Michael screams. "Michael calm down!" Cyndy says pulling him back. "You traitor! You're supposed to me my brother, my best friend how could you!" Michael yells. "Michael we were going to tell you but then this happened." Aaron says pointing at me. "I don't even want to see you right now, you both disgust me." Muchael says storming out the room. "Cyndy go after him!" I think to her.

"Michael stop!" Cyndy yells after him. "Go away!" Michael says as he keeps walking. "Michael your not thinking this through.." Cyndy says catching up to him. " How could she do that to me?" Michael says sitting on the curb. "People do crazy things when their in love." Cyndy says looking down. "I loved her Cyndy, I took a leap of faith turning her and she does this." Michael says with hurt in his voice. "Michael I don't want to make you angry but how did you not see this? I could see the way she felt about Aaaron the day they met." Cyndy says. "Then why not say anything?" Michael says looking at her. "Like I said people do crazy things when their in love." she says looking at him. "What do you mean?" he says. "Wow you really are blind." Cyndy says laughing. "Cyndy stop being cryptic this is not a good time." Michael says. "Michael I love you..... that's why I didn't tell you. I didn't want to hurt you." she says looking down. "I had no idea you felt that way." Michael says. "That's why I was so excited for you to turn me, so i'd have a chance to be with you, but you were so hung on Amber." she says. "Cyndy I do care about you." he says grabbing her hand. "But not like Amber." Cyndy says sadly. "No, just like Amber." he says kissing her.

Back in the hospital room I started to wake up. "Aaron?" I whispered. "Yes sweetie i'm here." he says holding my hand. "Where's Michael?" I ask. "He stormed out and you sent Cyndy after him." he says. "He's still not back?" I ask. "No...." Aaron says. "Wow we apparentely missed more than we thought." Brandy says to Ben. "No kidding." Ben says. "Guys i'm so sorry you had to see all that." I say sadly. "Don't be, we get where your coming from, I would have done the same thing to be with DJ." Cynthia says. "And I for Ben." Brandy adds. "Thank you, you guys, your the best friends ever." I say as I start to cry. "I can't believe things got so out of control." I say through my tears. "Baby don't cry we will work everything out." Aaron says. "Yea be happy your having a baby!" Cynthia says excitedly. "I need to think of names." I says smiling. "Yes!" Brandy says laughing.

"Guys I brought Michael back." Cyndy says walking in holding Michaels hand. "What happened while we were gone?" Michael asks. "Well Amber woke up." Cynthia says. Michael looks at me and walks over to the bed. "Look Amber i'm not gonna lie what you did hurt like hell but Cyndy helped me realize people do some fucked up shit when in love." Michael says. "I really am sorry Michael." I say. "I know, and Aaron i'm sorry I flipped shit on you." Michael says. "It's okay dude. I'm sorry too." Aaron says. "What did you say to him?" I say to Cyndy with an amazed look. "Just told him people do crazy stuff when in love and I told him I loved him that's why I didn't tell him about you guys. We even got together." Cyndy says smiling at Michael. "Wow, who knew you could be so well spoken." I say laughing. "Can we get you out of here now?" Cynthia says yawning. "I'm tired." she adds. "I'll get the doctor." Brandy says.

20 minutes later we were all on our way home. Brandy went home with Ben, and Cynthia with DJ. "I guess this calls for new rooming arrangements." Cyndy says once we reach Michaels house. "Amber will sleep with Aaron and you with me." Michael says. "Sounds good to me." Cyndy says smiling. "I bet." I say laughing at her. "come with me to move my things." I say to her. "Alright help me move mine too!" she says running up the stairs. "Today has been one seriously crazy day." I say to her. "I know!" she says as she helps me hang my clothes up in Aarons closet. "When do you think you got pregnant?" she asks. "Well judging by how far I am i'd say it was that day at the park when me and Aaron went walking. He took me hunting and it was so romantic one thing led to another." I say smiling as I remember that day. "Wow thanks for telling your best friend!" she says giving me a little push. "Hey now i'm sorry we didn't want anyone to know." I say. "It's fine, but I got dibs on Godmother and Aunt! I call it right now!" she says laughing. "Deal!" I says as we head to Michaels room to put her things away.

"So what do you wanna name the baby?" I ask Aaron as we lay in bed. "Hmmm well I think if it's a boy we should name it Michael since we but him through hell." Aaron says laughing. "What about you?" he adds. "Well i'm fairly confident it will be a girl, so Star since that's a name Michael would love to." I say. "I like it." he says. "I can't believe he took everything so well considering what happened." I say. "Well you can thank Cyndy for that." Aaron says laughing. "Oh I will everyday for the rest of our lives." I say laughing. Meanwhile in Michaels room. "At least one good thing came out of today." Cyndy says curling uo with Michael. "Yea, I got you." he says kissing her. "I can't believe I finally get to be with you, it's way too good to be true." she says. "Well believe it because it's real." he says smiling. "I love you so much." she says smiling too. "And I love you." he says back. "I don't want to sleep what if this is all a dream?" Cyndy says. "It's not but I can think of something to keep you awake." he says as he kisses her and takes her shirt off. "Mmmmm.... I like where this is going." she says kissing him passionately.