sixteen

* Victoria's POV *

" I love you, Victoria Smith. " Hayes says cupping my cheek with one hand, and the other around my waist.

My heart skips a beat and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

" I love you more, Hayes Grier. " I say smirking at him.

" Impossible. " he says returning the smirk.

" And why's that? " I challenge, smiling.

He steps closer to me so we're only centimeters apart.

" Because I love you most. " he basically whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

" AWWWW! THAT IS SO CUTEE! " I jump at the sudden outburst coming from the back of the room.

" Dude, seriously? " Hayes says turning around to face the guy before squirting him with water.

" WOAH! Dude, watch it! This is Versache! " he says before they crack up, probably an inside joke.

" So who's your lover? " the boy with the dark hair stands and wiggles his eyebrows towards me.

Hayes snakes his arm around my waist and says " Oh. Victoria , Carter, Carter, Victoria. " he says waving a hand in  between us.

" Nice to meet you, Victoria Smith " Carter says with a goofy smile.

I was about to ask him how he knew my last name ,but then remembered he was here when Hayes said he loved me.

Hayes glares at Carter for a second before taking my hand in his.

" I'm gonna make sure the coast is clear. " he says.

He opens the door slightly, peeking to see if they were still out there.

" No ones out there. " He reassures us before stepping out.

We walk out of the hotel room and go to the room we hear the most noise.

As we open the door we see all the guys sitting on the floor facing a camera.

" Hey guys! Come here! " Nash waves us over.

Hayes and I sit on the floor facing the camera while Carter jumps on the bed and continues to text someone.

" What's going on YouNow! " Hayes says and everyone laughs a bit before looking at some of the comments.

" Umm, Hayes. Some fans are wondering who you got there. " Matt says wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh a bit before blushing like an idiot.

" This is Victoria, she is the most amazing,beautiful,hilarious girl I've ever met. " He says before kissing me on the cheek.

I blush even harder.

" Hey guys! " I say laughing at myself, before hiding my face into Hayes chest.

The guys all ' awe ' and ' ooh ' at Hayes' gesture.

" Oh, and we got a little surprise for you guys, we'll be bringing our ' lady friends ' to one of the Magcons with us. Hope you guys will enjoy! " Another one of the guys I still need to meet speaks up.

" Woah Vic, you already popular! haha " Cameron says pointing to the comments on his phone.

I look at the comments and smile at all the nice things the fans are saying.

One comment catches my eye.

" EW! She's such an ugly whore, no offense but a constipated donkey is prettier. "

I admit, that hurt but I don't let it get to me. It's just one girl right? She's probably just jealous.

Hayes looks at me worriedly before snatching Cam's phone from my grip.

Hayes scrolls through the comments before throwing it back to Cam.

He grabs my hand and pulls it up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

" Guys, you need to understand that I'm with Vic, if some of you can't get that through your head then you  must not be a real fan. All the rude comments you guys say about her, doesn't just hurt her, it hurts me! So just keep the rude comments to yourself, will you? " he snaps at the camera.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement.

Before I can say anything, Hayes pulls me from the floor and leads me out of the room.

Hey Beautiful People! Sorry for the short chapter but lots of chapters coming really soon! I get out of school in 2 days! In the summer I will update a lot more often, I pinky promise! What did you guys think of Hayes outburst at his fans? Did he take it too far? Does he have a reason for blowing up like that? Leave a comment below and tell me what you guys think. Well I'm going to go but keep a look put for a new chapter coming soon!