eight

Hey guys! Recently I've been procastinating pretty badly lol. I promise to write more often. I hope you guys enjoy yet another chapter :) Love you guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING DING DING!

" UGH! " you moan hitting your alarm clock.

It falls off your night stand with a loud thud.

You get up, stepping on your alarm clock, forgetting it was there.

" OWMYGOD! " you say as you hop on one foot, holding the other.

You pick up your alarm clock and set it on your night stand.

You walk to the bathroom and start to get ready for the day.

DING DING!

You run to your room, and grab your phone.

Hayes <3: morning beautiful! Did you sleep better?

You: Yeah, a lot better! Thanks.

Hayes <3: Good! I need to talk to you!

You feel kind of nervous, but feel better once you read his second text.

Hayes <3: Don't worry, nothing bad!

You: Promise?

Hayes <3: Pinky promise!

You smile at his text, and decide to go back to getting ready.

Today you decided to dress better, feeling in a good mood and all.You wore a white crop top, a teal skater skirt, and your black Dr. Martens.

You grab your things and head outside.

Once your outside you notice Hayes leaning on your mail box, looking at his phone.

You quickly run behind a car on the driveway quietly, you decided you wanted to scare him.As soon as you were about to walk away from the car, Hayes was right in front of the car, just waiting for you to come out so he could scare you.

" AHHH! " you scream not expecting him to be there.

He starts laughing uncontrollably at you.

" You scared the crap out of me! " you say laughing with him.

" Haha sorry, I just had to! " he says.

" So what did you need to talk to me about? " you ask curiously.

" Do you want to walk to school today?" he asks looking at his feet.

" Suree? " you say kind of confused as to why.

While your walking to school, Hayes doesn't say a word.

" SO ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME, or nah!?!? You ask jokingly.

" oh sorry, I just didn't know how to word it right. " he says blushing

You both stop walking.

" So umm, I go to this thing called Magcon, sometimes. And well I have to go this Friday. " he says looking in your eyes

" Oh well, I hope you have fun meeting your fans! " you say smiling but your kind of upset that he's leaving.

" Would you like to come with me, maybe, I mean you don't have to but- " he says rubbing the back of his neck.

You cut him off.

" I'd love to go! " you say smiling.

" YAY! " he says hugging you and spinning you around.

You giggle and he puts you down.We start walking to school again, hand in hand.

I hear someone jogging pretty far from us, but I figured it was just one of those people that jog in the morning.

Then all of a sudden someone grabs my wrists, hard. Before I could do anything I crash into someones lips.

I try to pull away, but Hayes grabs onto him and I fall to the ground.

" DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! I SWEAR, IF I SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! " he screams.

I'm still trying to get up, I'm pretty dizzy and have no idea what just happened!

" VICTORIA! Are you okay? " Hayes says helping me up.

" Yeah, I think so. Who was that? " I ask looking at Hayes, he looks concerned.

" It doesn't matter, let's get you in the school! " he says giving you a piggy back ride.

" HAYESSSS! " you whine.

" Vic, please. " he says clearly upset.

" PLEASEEEEE! " you say now getting impatient.

" It was Chase... " he says under his breath.

" WHAT!!! Why didn't you tell me sooner! oh my god. I don't feel good. " you say hopping off his back immediately.

You bend over the grass, and he starts to rub your back.

You just stand there, not puking, but wanting to cry.

" Why can't he just leave me alone! " you say about to cry.

" I don't know, Vic. " he says bending down to look in your eyes.

He sees that you were about to cry so he wraps his arms around you, and carries you bridal style, to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey again, lol! So I hope you guys don't mind that I'll be including the Magcon boys for the next few chapters! Give me some feedback! I don't want to write something that you guys don't like! Well anyways, Love you guys!