14.*

hope you like the chapter x
im loving all your theories, so please keep em coming!

*contains drug abuse and sexual content

When Cielo and Harry get inside, she can swear to hear her heart crazily beating in her chest. At first impact, it looks like a cheap club like all the others she's been to, but she knows there's so much more behind. Harry immediately takes Cielo's hand when he sees the scared expression on her face. There are a lot of gross, old men dancing and grinding on girls way younger than them and Cielo immediately feels a sense on nausea hitting her up.

"Stay focused." Harry whispers to her, looking around the crowd for the owners. Cielo nods her head, not really knowing what to do. It doesn't take too much to locate them, they're near the bar with three girls.

"There. The bar. The two guys with the three girls. They're talking to the fat one." Cielo slowly looks where he told her, without seeming to interested or without staring. There are two guys, quite short, dark hair and eyes. They look like brothers, they probably are.

"Do you wanna approach them?" Cielo quickly nods and takes his hand starting to walk toward the bar. One of the two guys immediately looks at her when they're near enough. She can feel his hungry eyes crossing her body and she immediately wants to throw up, but when he looks at Harry and recognizes him his eyes immediately light up.

"My friend!" He screams, capturing his brother's attention too. His reaction is the same when he recognizes Harry. He quickly walks toward Harry and gives him a hug, while Harry falsely gives back. "It has been so long!"

"Yeah... I've been out of state for the past years." Harry says with a smile. "It's good to be back!" Harry lies, greeting right after his brother too.

"Who's the beauty with you?" Alonso eyes quickly go on Cielo, who just looks at them with a smile.

"Oh... she doesn't speak or understand English." Harry rolls his eyes pointing at Cielo by his side. "I think my dad bought her off at some auction, or something. I borrowed her for the night." Alonso and Miguel laugh at his words.

"What are you looking for tonight, Harry?" Miguel, the older one, asks him. Harry wishes he knew but he really doesn't.

"We wanted to have some fun in three, if you know what I mean. To celebrate the fact that I'm back in town." They both quickly nod at his words.

"You can choose everyone you see around. You want us to send her to the usual hotel?" Harry nods, with a smile and starts looking around. He feels disgusted just thinking about the possibility. He doesn't know how he managed to do that in the past, but he could never do it now.

"I want some fresh meat. Just send me the newest add, not too old." Harry winks at them and they grin knowing perfectly that he's asking for someone underage. If they want to get some informations they need to ask to someone who's not already integrated. "We'll start going then." He says right after, circulating Cielo's back with his arm.

"I'll see you soon, right?" Alonso asks and Harry nods with a smile, telling them goodbye before heading off. When they're in the car Cielo feels like breathing again.

"Have you recognized any of them?" Harry asks her. Cielo quickly shakes her head.

"What do we do now?"

"We go waiting for the girl at the hotel and see if we can get any information out of her."

When they arrive to the hotel, Harry pays for a room and tells the concierge about the girl who's coming and to let her in.

"What if she tells them and we're dead?" Cielo asks him, while she paces back and forth around the room. Harry sits on the bed, trying to keep calm.