5.*

the girl in the picture above is Cielo.
hope you're liking it so far.
please vote and comment! xx

*MATURE CONTENT

ONE YEAR AGO

"Who am I?!" Harry can't help but letting out a stressed laugh while she looks at him with a wary look. "Maybe you should've asked yourself this a couple of days ago, don't you think?! Because, if you don't trust me and yet you took me with you at committing illegal activities, let me tell you; you are not very smart!" Harry's frustrated by Cielo's behavior. What is she even expecting?! It's not like he's going to tell her everything about himself just because she noticed some things slightly odd about him, she's still the one breaking into dead people's houses. Cielo knows Harry is right, she's been stupid, she's trusted him too easily just because he's attractive and maybe because she really needs help. No one has ever offered to help her, and she really thought Harry's help was sincere but maybe, after all, he was just doing it for a personal second end.

"Just answer me!" Cielo yells at him, slamming with force her slim hand on the steering wheel. Harry lets out a frustrated sigh. He can't believe this girl. Just because she chose to be honest with him it doesn't mean he has to do the same but he also knows he's not going to get out of it so easily.

"Listen, there's nothing of important about me... I just used to party a lot with a lot of wrong companies, alright?" In part it was true. The rest wasn't important and she didn't need to know, that part of his life officially doesn't exist anymore and Harry is going to keep acting like it really is like that.

"Why would someone like you party in a place like that? Despite of what you think, I'm not stupid..." Cielo lowers her stare, brining it to her hands. Her voice is calmer now, she's starting to trust him again and despite her words she feels a little bit stupid. If he was actually a snitch she would've just ruined what she was trying so hard to find out and if he wasn't she had just attacked him because of her paranoia and nothing else. Harry thinks, for the first time since he knows her, that maybe she's not that used to socialize with people. He doesn't think she's had a lot of friends, she's always been independent and maybe that's why she's so insecure around him when she's trying to relate with him.

"Just because I have money it doesn't mean that all my friends do, and these people in particular didn't for sure," Cielo quickly brings her green eyes on him at his words, probably to check his face and see if he's actually saying the truth. It's funny to Harry how some people think that by looking at someone's face they can tell whatever they're being honest or not because he just shamelessly lied to her face and yet she didn't notice. "And now stop asking me, because that part of my life doesn't exist anymore and if you want to insist then I'm done here, I'll let you go on on your own." Cielo knows Harry is being serious, she can tell by his voice and his hard expression that changed so quickly. She also knows that she can't let him go now, not after breaking with him into a dead person's house, she can't risk it.

"Alright, I'm sorry for doubting you!" She murmurs before going back to sit and leaving the steering wheel alone. She's not used to apologize to people, she's always done stuff on her own, without asking anyone for help and now she feels like she's playing a game she doesn't quite know. Harry gives her a last careful stare to make sure that she's not going to attempt to get the steering again and when he sees she's calm now he starts driving toward the campus again.

When Scarlett reaches Harry's room she feels her heart beating in her chest. She's been wanting to go see him since Cielo told her she was studying with him but she didn't go. She gave them their time to study and now, after a couple of hours she wants to see if they're done and maybe her heart is beating at the thought of what she could find in his room and not just at the excitement of seeing him. When she opens the door and sees Poe, laying on one of the two beds, for a minute she almost gets  a heart attack, before remembering they share the same room. Poe looks at her with a bit of confusion, probably because she got in without even knocking.