"party, drink, and have fun"

1 | "party, drink, and have fun,"

Alexis' Pov

"Hello is anyone there," I heard a girl's voice yell from downstairs. I hop off the bed and run downstairs as fast as I could. 

"Hello, my name is Alexis," I excitedly say. 

"Hello, my name is Nilsa," Nilsa replied back with the same amount of enthusiasm. "Can we share rooms together? You seem like a really cool girl,"

"Yeah, here let me help you with your bags," I grab s 2 of Nilsa's bags because she only had 2 small bags and a suitcase.

"Thank you," She followed me upstairs into the room I was staying in. 

Since I was here first that means I got to pick which bed I got, I picked the one that was furthest away from the door and closest. That means Nilsa got the bed closest to the closet and door.

Nilsa and I started to get to know each other while she unpacked her stuff.

"How old are you?" Nilsa asked

"I am 21," I smile.

"Wow you make me feel old," Nilsa laughed folding her shirts and putting them in the dresser.

"How old are you?" I asked her.

"I'm 23," she said. 

"You are not old Nilsa," 

"So what made you decided to come on the show?" She asked.

"I felt like I need to explore more. I just got out of a 3-year abusive relationship when I was with him I wasn't able to do much because he was controlling," I explained to Nilsa. "Why are you here,"

"I here to have fun and experience life on the 'other side'," Nilsa began. "I'm 23 and I've already been married and divorced,"

"Oh," I didn't really know what to say to that.

"Yeah but that's my past and I'm trying to get over it," 

Nilsa finally finished unpacking her things. She let a groan before falling back onto the bed.

"Tired?" I laugh.

"Yeah," She laughed along with me.

"Hopefully we get some cute boys in this house this summer," I told Nilsa.

"Hopefully, I'm no looking to get into anything serious. I'm also not the type of girl to do one night stands either, it's just not my thing," I agree 100% with Nilsa. 

"I'm ready to party, drink, and have fun," I holler.

"Hello," I heard someone yell from downstairs.

"More people!" Nilsa and I both yell as we both hop off the bed and run downstairs.

"Hi, I'm Jeremiah," Jeremiah said setting his suitcase down before giving Nilsa and I a hug.

"So where do I sleep," Jeremiah asked looking between Nilsa and me.

"Anywhere you wanna sleep," I said.

"Cool," Jeremiah said grabbing his suitcase before heading upstairs.

"This summer just got more hot," Nilsa laughed. 

"Yeah it sure did," I smile at her.

-

After everyone talked to each other and got to know a little bit about everyone. We all decided to start drinking because why the hell not. 

We all just sat around in the living room talking while we drank.

So far I've learned a lot about everyone here and it's only the first night here. Everyone in the house seems really nice.

I was excited to see where this summer goes.

-

Author's Note:

I'm sorry the first chapter of the book is short. I just felt that this was a good place to end it. I promise that the chapters after this one will be longer. I'm just really tired. I have been working on this book and everything that I want to happen for about 6 hours now.

I decided to make this book because I love the show so much and I looked on here to see if anyone else wrote a book of the show and nobody has so I wanted to make one.

Alexis' outfits for each chapter will be at the top of every chapter. I will sometimes explain what she is wearing and there will be a time where I won't. Every outfit that Alexis will be wearing in this story is gonna be the same out the girl who plays her. I hope that made sense.

Alexis is played by Alexis Ren. She is not famous in this book btw.

I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of the book. If you did make sure to vote, comment, and share.

Thank you so much for reading this book and adding it to your libraries it means a lot to me. Hope you have a wonderful day or night.

-Meg

P.S. I will try and have another chapter up sometime tomorrow.