"I'm gonna fuck you up,"

3 | "I'm gonna fuck you up," 

We spent all day at the beach, now it's time to go out and get drunk as shit. We've been drinking all day but I didn't go hardcore. 

Everyone was currently getting ready to leave. Gus and I were the only ones who were fully ready, we were just chilling in his room since everyone else was in the other rooms. We thought about just leaving without the rest of them but we decided to wait.

I was wearing a black cropped off the shoulder shirt with black jeans that were ripped at the knee. As for my shoes, I was wearing black heel boots. 

"Stop poking me," I giggle

"Stop poking me," I giggle. Gus kept poking my sides and I'm ticklish on my sides and he knows that.

"Or what?" He said this boy is really testing me right now.  I look at him to see him smiling at me.

Gus and I have been hanging out all day long, we've actually gotten really close. I'd be lying if I didn't say he was cute. I have a small crush on him, but I don't plan on acting upon it. 

"I'm gonna fuck you up," I said trying to hold in my laughter. 

"I'd like to see you try," He was still smiling at me which made me really happy. 

I get up from beside him and get on top of him so I was straddling him. He was leaning against the headboard which is great. 

"You think this is a punishment," He laughs at me. I just roll my eyes at him. "Wanna know what I think?"

A move around a little bit so I can get comfortable, "What?"

"I think that you wanted to do this," He wasn't wrong, this was kinda my excuse to make a move.

A start to lean in towards him, "Maybe, maybe not," 

I felt his hands go up to my waist. I started to lean in hoping we could finally kiss. Fuck that not acting upon my crush on him, I'm gonna go for it and hope for the best.

Right when we were about to kiss, someone came barging into the room. I quickly jumped off Gus and looked towards the door to see who walked in. 

Jeremiah was standing there with his mouth wide open. 

"Oh come on don't act like you've never walked in on a girl straddling a guy before," I get up off the bed and leave the room. I leave Gus and Jeremiah in their room. 

I head downstairs so I can make myself a drink. Once I finished making that I sit up on the barstools. I'm the only one down here but I'm okay with that. 

A few minutes later I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. I then hear someone whisper in my ear, "We're gonna be leaving here in a minute princess," 

He just called me princess, omg. I turn around to see Gus standing behind me with the biggest smile on his face. 

"Thanks for letting me know," I take another sip of my drink.

There was an awkward silence between us for some reason until he spoke up again, "Why did you run out of the room?" 

"Because Jeremiah was looking at me weird and I didn't like it," I told him. I could feel the awkwardness in the room too.

"I understand," 

-

We are in the cab on our way to the Coyote Ugly Saloon. In the back was Nilsa, Candice, and Aimee. Kortni and I were in the 2 seats by the doors. 

"So are you gonna go after Gus, Alexis?" I hear Candice ask from the back.

My cheeks immediately turn a shade of red. Thankfully nobody could really see it. 

"I don't know. I came into this house to have fun not get tied down," I said. "Also I don't wanna get hurt again," 

"Have you guys even kissed yet?" Nilsa asked me. 

"We've tried to multiple times but every time it's about to happen someone walks in and ruins it," I tell the girls. 

"Tonight is the pretty time to try again," Kortni tells me. I was actually thinking about trying again tonight. I like Gus and I wanna see if he feels the same way. 

"I'm scared because I really like him and what if he doesn't feel the same way?" 

"Trust me, girl he feels the same way," Aimee saying that makes me feel a little bit better about everything. I just don't know if Gus is acting like he likes me in order to get in my pants.

We arrived at the club. We all got out of the cab and headed inside. I went straight over to the bar to take some shots. 

After a few shots, I'm ready to go out and start dancing. I look around the bar to try and find Gus so I can ask him if he wanted to dance with me. 

Once I found him I see that he's talking to a girl, they were really close. They look as if they were going to kiss. I was right they were going to kiss. I felt tears weld up in my eyes. 

I walk away from the situation and find Nilsa. I found Nilsa over by the bar. 

"Hey, I'm gonna head home. I'm not feeling good," 

"Are you okay? Do you want me to come with you?" She asked me. I really don't want anyone coming with me, I just wanna be alone right now.

"No I just wanna be alone right now," I say goodbye to Nilsa before heading to the cab. I tell them to take me home.

Once I got to the house, I get out of the cab and head inside the house. I grab a bottle of alcohol and head upstairs to my room. I strip off my clothing and put on my usual bed attire. I slip on a pair of underwear and a t-shirt.

I then sit in my bed and start crying. While I was crying I start to drink the bottle of alcohol I brought upstairs. 

-

I start to hear people downstairs which means that my roommates are home. I remove the bottle from my lips and put the cap on it. I put the bottle underneath my pillow before getting up and going downstairs. 

I stumble a little bit, I'm drunk but not really drunk. I regret coming down here because I see the girl that Gus kissed at the club walk in the door. 

I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water. I see Gus and the girl he brought home on the couch. I go over to the door that leads outside. I "accidentally" drop the cap to my water bottle. I bend down right in front of Gus knowing that when I bend down you can see my ass. 

I grab my cap before going outside for a split second before going back inside. I then walk back upstairs and lay in my bed. I decided that it was time to go to bed. 

-

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I've had a lot going on recently. I watched the first episode of the 2nd season of Floribama Shore I had the motivation to write another chapter for this story.

This book isn't going to follow exactly what happened in the show but I will be putting some things in here they just won't be in order. If that makes any sense. 

Do you guys think Gus and Alexis are moving too fast?

I also have a question for the actual show. 

What did you guys think about the 2nd episode that aired on Monday?

I love it when you guys comment because it makes me feel like you guys actually enjoy the story. 

I'll try and update again here soon. Thanks for being patient with me, I appreciate it.

- meg