"Get your hands off of me,"

11 | "Get your hands off of me,"

"So what's going on between you and Jeremiah?" Kortni asked.

All of us girls were out for breakfast while the guys were out doing their own thing. I was hoping that this wouldn't be brought up. There is no denying that something is going on between us because everyone can see that there is something.

"Nothing is going on between us," I lied. I don't think it's anyone's business but Jeremiah and I's. Also, we don't even know what's going on with us so why should anyone else know if we don't even know what's going on.

"Come on Alexis, we're your girls," Nilsa nagged.

"I'm telling you guys the truth. Nothing is going on between us," I tell them once again.

"Today is our last day in Cabo so what are we going to do?" Aimee said, changing the subject which I appreciate. We leave tomorrow in the morning.

"I really wanna go swimming again before we leave and then we can go out again," I suggested. I love going to the beach. I feel like I need to have at least 10 minutes in the sun to feel ok throughout the day.

"That sounds like a pretty nice day and I wouldn't mind swimming again," Candance said.

"We will see what the boys want to do when we get back to the hotel," Nilsa said, sipping her orange juice that she got with her crapes.

-

"So we're going to the beach for the day and then we're hitting the bar?" Codi clarified with everyone. Everyone shook their heads yes.

Everyone heads to their rooms that they share with someone else. I share a room with Nilsa as I do at the house.

"Which one should I wear? The red and white one? Or the all-black one?" I hold up both of the bikinis and show Nilsa.

"I love the red and white one," Nilsa said. She grabs one of her bikinis.

I decided to go with the red and white one. The top was all red and the bottoms were white and red. The sides of the bikini bottoms were white and the rest is red.

Nilsa went into the bathroom to change while I stayed out here and changed. I hurried and stripped of my clothes and slipped on my bikini top and bottoms before Nilsa walks back in. I then grab a pair of grey shorts and a white t-shirt. I put the rest of my clothes on just in time because Nilsa came walking out of the bathroom right as I got my shorts up.

"Ready?" Nilsa asked I nodded my head before slipping my flip-flops on. I grabbed my suntan lotion and sunglasses before following Nilsa out of the hotel room.

Everyone else is waiting down in the lobby for us so we head down there. I take the stairs because elevators creep me out.

-

"You look nice," I hear someone come up from behind me and wrap their hands around my waist.

I turn around to face Jeremiah.

"Get your hands off of me," I hiss at him. "Our roommates are right over there, are you crazy?"

"Sorry," Jeremiah immediately removes his hands from my waist and put them down to his sides.

"I'm sorry if I came off rude but I already had the girls questioning me this morning about what's going on with us," I apologized.

"I had Gus and the other boys asking me the same thing but mainly Gus," he told me. Why is everyone so worried about what's going on between us. Whatever is happening between us is nobody else's business but ours.