"So friends with benefits?"

13 | "So friends with benefits?"

I walk downstairs to see that Kirk and Kortni were laying on the couch sleeping. Why didn't they sleep in their room? 

I make my way over to the fridge to get some fruit or something. I wasn't that hungry but I could tell that my body needed it. 

I grabbed the strawberries and started eating them. I feel like shit but I need to get out of this house. I grab the container and walk out to the back porch so I can head down to the beach and listen and watch the waves.

I look around to see that there was barely anyone down here. I don't blame anyone, it's 9 am. I don't know why I'm up, but for some reason, I'm wide awake.

When I reached the sand, I sit down criss-cross apple sauce. I look out to the water, watching as the waves collide together. 

I usually do this when I need to think because it helps me calm down. 

There really is nothing to think about besides the fact that I have no clue what Jeremiah and I are going to tell the roommates because I know that they either saw us go upstairs, heard what was happening or Kirk didn't keep his mouth shut. Either way, I'm going to need to figure out what to say.

Well, I could say that we only hooked up once, but that would be lying. I could be honest and say it was twice now and that it was accidental the first time. But I could also tell them that it's none of their business. 

"Hey what are you doing down here?" I look behind me to see Jeremiah. 

"Just thinking," I tell him. I was hoping that he would get the hint that I didn't want to talk but I guess he didn't because he sat down next to me. 

"Let me guess it's about what we're going to tell the roommates?" He guessed. I was shocked that he got it, spot on. 

"How did you know?" I asked him. 

"Because I've been thinking about it too," he confessed. I offered a strawberry to him and he gladly took it.

"I honestly don't think that it's their business what's going on," I confess to him. 

"I agree but you know them they're going to want something," Jeremiah said. He isn't wrong. Our roommates are nosy and is going to want some type of explanation. 

"How about this we go back up to the beach house and if they ask us we will tell them. We shouldn't have to hide what's going on because we don't want to hurt Gus' feelings when he can bring home girls and everything else," he explained. He does have a point, why are we hiding it.

"First of all, what are we?" I ask him. I wish I didn't ask him that because I'm not ready to date yet. 

"Well I know that you're not ready for anything serious so how about we just leave things how they are now but without a label," he told me. He takes another strawberry out of the container and eats it. 

"So friends with benefits?" I ask. 

"No label Alexis," he says, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Alright, let's go back up there," I said getting up of the sand. I wipe my butt off because I'm pretty sure it has sand all on it. 

"Hop on," Jeremiah said crunching down in front of me. He had the container of strawberries in his hand so I didn't have to carry them. 

I jump on his back and wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck loosely. He begins to run-up to the beach house making me bounce around.  

He let me down when we got back to the beach house. I can see through the clear doors that everyone was up now. Great. 

I take a deep breath before walking back into the house. I can already see this going badly. I'm not ready to see this outcome of this. 

"Where were you guys at?" Gus asked as soon as we walked into the house. He looks from Jeremiah to me and repeats. If looks could kill Jeremiah and I would be 6 feet under right now. 

"We were talking down at the beach," I simply reply. I walk over to the fridge to put away the strawberries so they don't go bad. 

"Are you sure that's all you guys were doing?" Gus snapped. 

"Is there something you wanna talk about or say?" I reply calmly. I'm trying not to get irritated because I know that's probably want to happen.

"So what are you guys fucking now?" Gus scolds. I don't understand why he's getting so worked up about this, he just had girls over last night. I also think he slept with the one so why is it so different.

"Gus shut the fuck up you don't know shit," I said, beginning to raise my voice.

"You had girls over here last night and fucked the one. Don't come at me because I'm sleeping with Jeremiah. I don't understand what the big deal is you're doing the same thing just with different girls. Also, we aren't dating and last time I checked you don't control me or what I do," I snap at him. 

Everyone is just sitting back on this one. It's clear that this is an issue between Gus and me, not anyone else. Sucks that he couldn't just come to me like an adult and talk it out but instead he had to make a big ass deal about me sleeping with a dude.

"You're fucking my best friend that's my issue. You could've found any other dude but no it had to be Jeremiah," his voice cracked at the end of the sentence. It almost seemed like he was on the verge of crying. 

"Well get over it because we were never together so it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. I actually really like Jeremiah. I told you that I was going to think about everything. I forgive you for what you said but I can't be with someone like that. How you acted that night reminded me of my ex which is why I realized that I couldn't be with you or continue with anything," I said to him. 

"If you would've asked me to talk this all could have been avoided and I could've told you everything but instead you had to go and make a big scene in front of everyone," I said motioning to everyone in the room. 

"Well if you weren't whoring around with our roommate/my best friend then I wouldn't have an issue," Gus replied, making mine and everyone else's mouth drop.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that," Jeremiah gets up off the couch and walks over to Gus. I run over to where they were standing and stand in between them. 

"Jeremiah he's not worth it. Please don't do anything," I said trying to calm him down. He looks like he's ready to punch the shit out of Gus. I don't blame him though because right now I wanted to hit him too. 

"I'm the one who's whoring. Since we've stopped whatever the fuck was going on with us you've slept with about 8 different girls and I stuck to 2. Who's the whore? Because I'm pretty sure it's you." I snapped. Gus just stayed silent. 

"I'm fucking out of here," I storm out of the house and go back down to the beach. It's only 9 in the morning and we already had an argument. 

He better not fucking talk to me at all. I'm over all his stupid ass apologizes for his actions. I forgave him for calling me controlling but I don't think I can forgive him for calling me a whore. That's where I draw the line. 

-

Author's Note:

Whelp that was a whole ass mess. But it was bound to happen at some point. The argument wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but I also didn't really know what else to say besides that. Sorry. 

I'll try to update as soon as I can. I work for the next 4 days so I'm going to be busy. 

Question: How did you guys like this chapter? How are you liking the story? Do you guys think Gus or Alexis was in the wrong? Or none of them? 

^ I don't know what I'm typing at this point I'm so tired.

I can't wait for tomorrow's new episode!

I feel like this chapter was rushed and horrible but I hope you guys like it. I'll try and get a better chapter out soon, I promise. 

I'm sorry

- meg