"I like you,"

9 | "I like you,"

The first day went by so fast. All day today we walked around and toured. Before we went out to drink we had to go back to the hotel and change. Now it was about 11 pm and we are heading to a club that we found while touring. We've been drinking all day long and now we're about to go to another bar.

As we pull up to the bar, I see the big sign that says The Giggling Marlin & Grille. The taxi stopped outside of the bar to let us out. We all get out and head inside to find somewhere to sit. 

When I walk inside I see that the place is full of people but it wasn't to the point where you couldn't do anything. 

I almost immediately go over to the bar to get something to drink. I find Jeremiah standing at the bar either waiting for his drink or waiting to order his drink.  

"Hey what's up," He said. 

"Just waiting to order," I tell him. I don't know if it's just me but I feel awkward. We're good at talking to each other when we're with other people but when we're alone it's a bit difficult.

"I'm waiting too. It seems that they're busy," Jeremiah said stating the obvious. 

"Yeah, it does," 

"So how are you liking Cabo so far?" He asked me. You could tell that he's trying to make small talk with me and is trying to find something to talk about. 

"It's going great. It's really pretty," I tell him. 

"Yeah it is," he replies back. Now we just stand in silence which is very awkward, at least for me it is. "Did you hear that Codi is going to take out Candance when we get back to Panama?" 

"Really? I've been waiting for them to get together, I think they would look so cute," I'm super happy that Codi finally got the courage to ask her out. You could tell that they have something between them. 

"Yeah, I'm very happy for them," I said. I couldn't help but think about our one night in the bathroom. I don't know if this means that I like him or what. I'm very confused right now. 

"Alexis, can I say something without making it weird afterward?" Jeremiah said. I was scared of what he was going to say but I was also intrigued to find out what it was.

"Yeah go ahead,"

"I can't stop thinking about that night," he says quietly. My eyes went wide, I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him.

"Jeremiah we agreed that was only one night but-" I was interrupted by Jeremiah saying,

"I know that's what we said-" This time it was me interrupting him because he didn't let me finish.

"Jeremiah let me finish before you panic," I told him, rolling my eyes.

"What I was trying to say is that we agreed that was a one-night thing but I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about that night as well," I look up at him. I see him looking down at me smiling.

"So what does this mean for us?" He asks. I didn't really know myself.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should take it one day at a time. It's clear that I like you but do you like me is the question?"

"Is that even a question. Of course, I like you. I've liked you ever since you came into the house but Gus got to you before I could,"

"Okay well now that we figured that out. I don't think we should put a label on us yet because it would only make things complicated," 

"Yes, I completely agree," Jeremiah said but you could see his face dropped when I said that. He was disappointed but he has to understand where I am coming from too. 

"So should we get back to everyone?" I asked him. He nodded. 

We walk side by side over to the rest of our friends, who were doing shots at the bar. We join in and begin to take shots with everyone.

After about an hour of drinking, we all decided it was a good time to go back to the hotel. We took 2 separate Ubers because we all couldn't fit in one. 

All the girls were in one of them and the other was filled with all the boys. The car ride back to the hotel was extremely quiet which was odd but I didn't question it. 

We arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. I immediately grab my PJs and change into them before going to bed because I was exhausted and drunk. 

Almost as soon as my head hit the pillow I fall asleep because of how tired I am.

-

Author's Note:

I know it's been so long since I updated this story but I was trying to get my grades up because it was my junior year and I still managed to fail a class so I have to do summer school in July. 

But anyways, I'm a senior omg. I'm so nervous and scared but anyways.

I will try my absolute best to update during the summer but it might be hard because I'm studying for my ACT and SAT's because I have to take them next year and my permit because I have been putting that off for way too long. I turn 18 in 3 months and still haven't got my permit which is bad.

Anyways, if you guys could comment or pm me on here ideas for the story because I was running out of ideas for this chapter and for this book which is another reason it took me so long to update this story. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful day or night. Hope to see you soon.

- meg