Chapter Three

Alright! Everything is back to normal, I'm so happy that everythings working again...I was stressing out so much last night... so....I thought to celebrate-- here's an update :D 

-------

(Time Skip)

(Time Skip)

I was shifting all around in my seat...I gasp waking up to almost diving in my dream again. I feel the sweat drops slowly dripping down the side of my forehead.

(Y/n)- " ..Shit." I bumped my elbow against the door. I rub my eyes...it was dark out. I look to my partner--wait...he's not here? Damn it Novak...you were suppose to wake me! Where the hell has he gone off to? I hear screams in the distance-- sirens far, far away. What te hell is happening? I exit out the vehicle...I release my gun from its holster, wielding it incase something happens.

(Y/n)- " Novak?" I speak into the radio..maybe he'll answer. Nothing but static feedback. Damn it.. Whats going on? I ease my way to the back entrance of the campus. Once I get inside..it was quiet..the lights were still on, just barely hanging in there. I make way slowly in further...everything was messed up..like knocked out and pushed aside...like there was an riot in here. But how? I checked my surroundings...nothing. I was going to go down a path but it was blocked. I guess I'll find a different way to go..

I don't know where I am...I think I'm further inside the campus.. God damn it...is Novak even in here? I can't see a damn thing...lightening shines through the window making the room lit for just a quick second. Everything was trashed and a messier. Keep your cool, (Y/n). Everything will be fine. Isn't there suppose to be a reception here today? Where is everyone? Did they get out? I opened the door entering inside another empty trashed room. There! I spotted someone! I lowered my weapon down and raced over to attend to them. There laid a woman--face down without any movement.

(Y/n)- " Tall Oaks police, Ma'am, can you hear me?!" she moaned something...I couldn't understand her.

(Y/n)- " Ma'am? Are you alright--" I flipped her over. Her face was torn! Almost peeled off! She snarled and pounced onto me. I lost grab of my gun, it slides away from hand reach.Gahhh!-- What the hell!? I had my hands pushing her back-- but she kept forcing her way to get to me-- her mouth was chattering-- like she needing something to chomp on. What the hell is wrong with her?!

(Y/n)- " Ahhh! Get off me!" I tucked in my leg and kicked her off. She rolls away and I quickly crawl towards my gun. Once U grabbed it-- I stood on my feet and aimed at her.

(Y/n)- " Freeze! I said Freeze!" She drunkenly walked towards me. Why isn't she responding!? She lifts her head and growls at me-- she gets ready to pounce again. I felt my shoulder get grabbed-- a man with the same rotting face was about to chomp into my shoulder but I fall back on the ground to avoid it. He follows me and gets on top of me, the woman crawls her way towards my boots. I use my legs to kick her back away from me.I use my hands to push away the man-- he's really putting some force back--gahh! I take my gun and aimed right at his shoulder. Boom! Goes the bullet.He doesn't react to the bullet wound at all...the blood spills onto my uniform, the woman still trying to get after me but I keep kicking her away.