A Pixie, a Werewolf, and little plain me

A Pixie, a Werewolf, and then little plain me

CASSIE'S P.O.V

Chapter 1:

"SAMANTHA!!!!!!!" I yelled running toward my bestfriend.

She looked towards me but it was already to late 'cause by that point, i had already tackled her on the ground with her luggage and all.

"Hey Cass" she said with a big grin.

Oh god how I missed her.

I went to school for five days a week, at boring old CHS, for one whole month, without Sam while she got to tour around Arizona with her mom.

Well life really sucks sometimes but I was just glad she was back.

"You have to tell me EVERTHING!!!!!!"I shouted at her. "How was it?! Was it fun?! No, don't answer that, of course it was fun! It was Arizona! Did you meet any cute guys?!?!?!?!?!"

The only reaction I got from her, was her starring at me with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"SPILL!!!" I urged her trying to rein in my excitment over her return.

"Kay" she said."Later though 'cause i still have to unpack, and get settled in."

Dissappointment must have shown on my face 'cause she said, " I call you later though. Okay? And you can come over tonight and we'll have movie night."

I nodded eagerly.

We started walking to our cars arm in arm, while our mothers trailed after us making small talk.

When we got to her car, I helped her load her luggage in the trunk, and gave her one last bear hug before heading to my car.

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

After being in Arizona for a month, touring everyday, then having to endure a loooong flight from sunny Arizona, to my dull state of Maine, I was glad to be back, but I was so tired. I felt like I could sleep though the whole next week, which I couldn't because I had already missed to many days of school. But luckily for me, I had the next best thing. Since today was Friday, I had the weekend to just relax, and sleep with the occasinal bombarding of questions from Cassie.

Later that night, Cassie came over, and overwhelmed me with question after question after question. This little interrigation session lasted so long, Cass had to spend the night, which i didn't mind since her sleeping over was a nomal thing. We had been bestfriends ever since the second grade when Mrs.Sharp called on me in class, I got the answer wrong,and everyone started laughing at me. Cassie then stood up, and yelled at the whole class to "SHUT UP!!!" She got in trouble, but we became bestfriends, and have been, ever since. The whole weekend was slept away with the occasinal disturbance of me having to get up to eat and go to the bathroom. On Monday, I felt refreshed yet was not prepared for what I would find at school.

I woke up on Monday, and went back to my usual routine. Wake up, shower, get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, and ride to school with Cassie. Well that all went fine, but when I got to school, there was a crowd of kids circled around a sleek yellow charger with a black stripe running along each side. I was curious, so I hopped out of Cassie's car, and went to see what the comotion was about. I gently pushed my way through the crowd when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Hey!" I yelled, drawing a few eyes. But then I saw it was Cassie, and relaxed.

"Hey yourself. You don't need to be here in the middle of this Sam." She said

"I was just curious" I said innocently.

"It's just the new kid" she said.

I was shocked. Cassie never acts like this. Usually, she would be in that crowd of kids trying to get some good gossip.

Just then, the bell rang and Cassie started towing me to class.

The crowd started to fall apart as everyone hurried toward the front doors, and i caught a glimpse of what all the gossip was about, but that glimpse was enough to stop me in my tracks.

He was gorgeous.

Cassie looked back at me.

" Who . . . . . was . . . . . . . that?!?!?!?!" I whisper/shouted to Cassie.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! And don't forget to. . . . . .

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!