Boys, Boys, and oh yeah! More Boys!!!!!!!

Hey! sorry i havn't uploaded lately I'll try to upload faster;)

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4:SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

       It was raining and I was laying face up on my bed with Cassie.

"Hey Cass . . . ?" I began, but she just continued staring at the baby blue ceiling above my bed with an unblinking stare.

"Cassie? Hello???" Still no responce and by now, she was really starting to freak me out so I did the only thing I could think of. I inched closer to her and yelled "CASSIE LOOK! IT'S SETH!!!!!!!!" right in her ear.

That go her going because the next thing I know, she's standing upright and I'm sprawled out across the floor. "Woah!!!" I yelled wobbly standing up while rubbing my nose.

"Where is he?" she asked with a glint in her eye she''s never used toward me before.

I recoiled."Where is who?" I asked staring at her pathetically.

"Seth!" she demanded.

I scratched the back of my neck, my face coloring slightly,"Uhhh . . . . .yeah- I-I think he's gone now . . . .?" I said but it came out as more of a question.

Cassie stared at me for a few more seconds before relaxing her stance, and plopping down back on my bed. I heard her mumbling something into her  hand but I couldn't quite catch it.

"Whats the matter Cass? You seem sort of on edge lately-"

"Yeah I know and I'm really sorry but I've just been tired." She interuppted me, suddenly standing up and dragging me into the hall, "but you know what? I'm going to make it up to you!"

I was kinda thrown off by her change in moods but now a days, I was was happy with what I could get.

"How?" I asked her doutfully.

"Lets go  . . . SHOPPING!!!!!!!!"

_____________________________________________________ 20 MINS. LATER

     "CASSANDRA! STOP THROWING CLOTHES AT ME!!!!!!" I shrieked at her as she continued to dig through the clothes rack and toss stuff at me. She turned around and gave me an annoyed look.

"Sam. How are you going to get a boyfriend if you keep dressing like that?"

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" I asked her discreetly glancing at my outfit when she tuned back around, but she just tsked me and continued to search.

    One and a half hours later and I came out of the dressing room in a pair of gray tye-dyed ripped skinny jeans, and a white long sleeved shirt.

"Perfect!!!!" Cassie cried while running into my dressing room and grabbing all the clothes I tried on and rushing to the cash register.

"Okay, I'm going to change now," I called to her.

"No! Come here!" She called back. I sighed and trudged over to her as she whipped out her credit card.

"No you don't have to do that" I said attempting to pull the money I brought out of my discarded pants but she put her hand on mine.

"I said I would make it up to you didn't I? Now why would I let you pay?" I just gave her a slight smile with a  head shake.

We walked around for a bit until we saw a group of boys by the food courts.

"Go Sam!" She shouted shoving me in the back toward them.

I let out a strangled cry before I went face first right into a guy's back.

"What the-"

"Sorry!!!" I said pulling away and rubbing my nose.

"Oh my gosh i'm going to have the biggest bruise in the morning" i mumbled to myself but I guess the guy heard me because he started laughing. I probably resembled a candy cane right now with my red face and white shirt. I snuck a peek at him out of the corner of my eye and woah!!!!! He was hot to say the least which is so unlike me to think that.He had warm brown eyes and ash-white hair closely cropped.  He just stood there staring at me while I just stared at the floor and shifted my weight from side to side until his friend nudged him

"Dude Common!!! I'm so hungry!" He cried in exasperation.

The guy just grinned at me one last time and said ," See 'ya around" before walking off.

"I can't believe that just happend," I whispered to my self as I walked back to Cassie who was peering at me from behind a menu at a near by resturant. I felt out of breath. I took a seat across from her and she lowered her menu.

" That was fun! " She whispered "lets do it again after lunch! It was like watchingg a movie!!!" She gushed.

I just stared at her and smiled slightly.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading!!! please remember to:

FAN!!

VOTE!!!

CoMmEnT!!!!!!!