The creepy boy sitting behind me

Samantha:

********************************************************************************************************************

"If you ever leave me baby,

leave some morphine at my door,

Cause it would take a whole lot of medication-"

"Sam!!!"

"Elmo with a fork eating potatoe salad!!!!" I screamed with wide eyes looking all around frantically.

"Wha-"

Cassie was rolling on the floor next to my desk laughing with tears streaming out of her eyes. I finally calmed down and rolled my eyes slumping back down in my chair. So typical of her though it is nice to see her laugh again. Cassie finished laughing and got up.

"Hey, I'm sorry, are you mad at me?" she asked with a grin on her face.

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and pretended to be furious at her but her dopey expression made me crack a grin.

"Ha! I knew it! you just can't stay mad at me can you?" She asked arrogantly while sliding into the chair next to me.

"I-"

"Mkay. Try to deny it all you want but we've been besties for forever so you can't fool me hun." She gloated.

I let out and exasperated sigh but she was right. The longest I've ever stayed mad at her was for two day when she wouldn't stop blabbing to me about her recent crush  with her feet propped up on my desk while a  test. We got detention of course but I couldn't stay mad at her.

"Soooo....... How 'bout that guy at the mall the other day" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed a deep red.

"What guy?"

I turned around to see Peter, a guy who asked me out every year and personally, I thought was pretty creepy. I had to make up a dumb excuse which made me feel really bad but I didnt want to hurt his feelings.

I hid my face in my arms trying to hide behind my long waving brown hair, mortified.

"No one" I mumbled into my arms.

"ohh!!!! Well you see, the other day Sam and I went to the mall and she met this super cute guy who was all over her! He was totally into her and omg you should of seen them!!! plus, he was super tall and shes so tiny so they looked sooo awesome together And-!"

"Cassie shut up!"

"-they are sooooo Ow!!!!!!"She exclaimed because I had just kicked her and trust me, my kicks hurt.

"Cassie" I moaned.  "Do you live just to make my life a living hell?"

"Hehe maybeee!" She sang.

"Alright guys sorry I'm late but I ran into alot of traffic" began our teacher, Mr. Harpin.

He just kept droning on and on so I took this escape to pretend like I was listening but really, I was thinking about Seth.

I've been thinking about him less and less since i've met the guy at the mall but never the less, he's been a no show at school, and me being the curious person I am can't help wonder where he is.

I suddenly felt a hot breath on the back of my neck and turned aroung to come face to face with Peter.

"So, do you wanna go ou-"

"Mr. King and Miss. Chancler, is there a problem that I can help you with?" Mr. Harpin asked ever so kindly(note the sarcasm) shooting us both a dirty glare.

" Not at all Mr. Harpin! I assure you It will not happen again" I proclaimed and saw Cassie sitting there next to me trying to smother her giggles and shooting me a discreet thumbs up.

'Oh gosh I really need someone to help get Peter off my back' I thought.

My mind immediately flashed back to the guy at the mall and his smooth laughter.

'I wonder if we'll ever meet again..... I sure hope so...........' I thought.

**************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter! I hope you guys like it and thnx 4 reading!!!!!!

Luv ya'll!