Farrah Faye [7]

VOTES + COMMENTS = NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

SO REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE it will only take a second of your time so please.

song in my head right now:

I can do anything

by

3OH!3

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

.........................................................

Faye's P.O.V.

I was aware that I was awake for a while but I couldn't open my eyes. They were to heavy. I tried to sit up but instantly regretted it. Pain shot through my chest and through my stomach. I settled back and waited for the pain to clear. I tried to pick my arms up but that only made the pain in my shoulders worse. 'This is what you get for being a stubborn vampire queen.' I started talking to myself in my head since it was clear that I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

"Has her condition gotten any better?" Voices outsisde of the door talked back and forth. I didn't have the strength to listen close any longer so i opened my mind and lifted out of my body.

"She's been out for two weeks. She wont swallow blood or anything. But the insteresting thing is that she's healing herself. And I mean, wounds like that would take about a year to heal over properly. Her wounds are almost healed over. But since she's not taking any pain medicine, the pain has got to be unbearable." I recognized Rex's voice as he spoke. I couldn't recognize the other voice.

"Just give it time. She'll be up and moving before as soon as she can open her eyes, trust me, we all know that's how she is," Rex added.

I closed my mind and focused all my power on opening my eyes. They opened slowly. my vision was blurry but that soon subsided until I could see everything clearly. The voices kept talking while I worked. I then focused all of my power on the pain in my chest and stomach. A sizzling sound voiced itself quietly as I continued to heal myself. A shard of silver poked out of the bandage above my chest. I reached with a heavy hand to the wound and slowly and painfully pulled the shard out. I looked at it, a broken off piece of the silver knife that John tried to kill me with. The wound closed as much as it could with a bandage covering it. The skin was closed but the pain would remain. I worked on my stomach next, doing the same to it as I did with the other wound. It was almost healed all the way because it didn't have a shard of silver in it.

The voices continued on as I focused my power in waking up the rest of my body. First my hips, thighs, knees, ankles, then last were feet. My upper body was fully awake because of the pain. I pulled myself up and stood. I swayed a little but quickly made it to the bathroom. I took a few minutes to look at myself in the mirror and quickly looked away. I made it to the shower, stripped, and got in. No one heard the shower because no one came in yelling at me for being stupid so I enjoyed my time before someone tried to ruin it.

I got out after a time of scrubbing the blood stains off and slowly cleaning my wounds. Don't want them to get infected, that would mean more pain that my body probably couldn't bear. I closed my eyes, thought of an outfit that would be comfortable and cute. A blood red v-neck in case I got blood on it than it would blend in, dark blue-jean shorts, and my black converse. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, brushed my teeth, and put on a little make-up.

I opened my mind and walked to the door. The voices outside my door were still talking when I opened the door and walked right past Rex and Ash. I knew they were staring at me like I was the one thing they wanted more than their own life. They stuttered but couldn't get anything out as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen were everyone'd reactions were the same as Rex and Ash's.