Farrah Faye [4]

Here's the next chapter!

PLEASE REMEMEBR TO vote && comment!!

NO VOTES + NO COMMENTS = NO NEW CHAPTER!!!

i HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY iT!

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

[4]

Faye's (farrah) P.O.V.

We raced home, but we had to stop at several stations to fill up and rehydrate, if you know what I mean. I don't know what city we were in the past two hours, but they were small and had a small population so we didn't bother stopping in those cities. I was starting to get tired, but I wasn't going to tell Rex, he wouldn't let me live it down. I'm a tough girl, I have to be, and I don't want Rex to think otherwise.

"You okay, Faye?" I turned to meet his eyes as I put on a smile.

"Yes. I'm okay. Hey! You called me Faye!" My mouth dropped open as I looked at him.

"Yes, I did. Is there something wrong? I mean, first your name is Farrah. Then you leave and change it to Faye. Now you're surprised that I'm calling you by that name after you basically drilled it into my head when I didn't call you it? You need to get your priorities straight girl." He laughed and walked away from me and back to his bike.

He called me a girl. Like I'm some sort of child. I'll show him how much of a child I am. I got back on my bike and we went our way. It was still a race but I hung back a little. I didn't want to go home To that place where no one wanted me anymore. I know I should be happy to see the people I left after so many years, but, I get the feeling that I wont be at rest even when I see them. They weren't happy when they saw me evryday, so I don't think that they will be too happy to see me now.

A little later, Rex made a call to someone. I stood off a little ways from him, but I could still hear fragments of his conversation.

"I know...Yes...Remember what I told you...Everything...be okay." I strained to hear but I picked up on some of the words. I got suspicious, but I trusted Rex. But I don't trust him with my life. I know that's mean to say and all, don't get me wrong, I love him, but I can't trust anyone. I learned that a time ago.

Rex walked over to me and said, "Sorry. i just had to make a quick call. You ready?"

I looked at him and thought about how to phrase my words. "I'm ready to leave this place. But I'm not ready to be there yet. If you know what I mean."

"I don't know what you mean, but I don't know how this feels for you. I know it's hard, but I promise that somehow, it will get better. Maybe not as soon as you like it or maybe too late, but it will get better. And I trust you to tell me if something is wrong or something. Okay?"

I hesitated before I answered. "i will tell you if something is wrong, but at the moment? Nothing."

He sighed and wouldn't meet my eyes as he said, "You can't go through life lieing to me, Faye. It's not right. Someday I may not be here. Someday i may be here. Either way, don't lie to me."

"Well, let me ease your mind then. If I actually trusted you with my life, then I wouldn't lie. Think about that."

We rolled into town a dew minutes later since I drove about a hundred on the way here. Rex stayed behind while I drove off. I drove to the place that I remembered the most. Somehow, thinking back on it, I remembered a lot more than I did before. I walked into Mommy Dearest, the bells on the door chimming to let the manager know I'm here. I walked around before letting the manager see me. I notice that she put up cameras and has a police officer to help with the trouble. I smile as i think back to the incident a few years back.