Farrah Faye [1]

NO VOTES + NO COMMENTS = NO NEW CHAPTER!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

*************

[FUTURE]

Farrah's P.O.V.

Why does everything that's bad, always find its way to me? Nothing ever seems to tip in my favor or come my way. I only attract the bad. Never the good. How is that fair after all I've done? After all I've lived through? No one seemed able to answer this for me. Everyone in the room looks at me like I have lost my mind. Maybe i'm starting to, or maybe I already have.

I know you are confused so let me back up a little and explain. This isn't my story. This is more like a dream, or nightmare.

[PRESENT]

Farrah's P.O.V.

"Farrah, it's supposed to be a homecoming celebration! Why do you have to be so difficult about this?" Alysse almost shouted at me. Alysse is my mother. Well, not my real mother. She's my adoptive mother. I didn't matter to me that it wasn't real because truly, I never cared who or what my real mother was. She left me before I was old enough to retain any memory of her.

I turned to her and yelled back, "Because I don't want to be here! I keep telling everybody that! Why can't y'all just leave me alone?"

She looked a me like I had lost it---which is the kind if look I seem to be getting a lot---before she said, "Because you belong here

daughter. This is your home and there's nohing you are going to do about it. You just got back anf if I have to, I will chain you up in your room."

I controled my laugh and walked out of the three story house before she could say anything else. I ran as fast as i could for as long as I could before I ran into something hard that knock me off my feet and into the air before my back hit a huge tree, stopping me. As I hit the ground I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

"Farrah!" I heard before I fell unconscious.

*************

I knew I was awake because I could feel the searing pain that seemed to consume my body. I could hear voices but I couldn't open my eyes to

see who it was. I felt someone touch the middle of my back and I screamed as my back arched and my head hit something, making me scream

even harder and louder! My ees shot open an just stayed open as if I was shocked. My back rested and I stopped screaming.

"Farrah!" I heard people shout from another room.

Someone touched my arm and I leaped from the couch and was across the room hanging from the very top of the stairs. A growl ripped through

my throat and everyone took a few steps back. They all looked at one another before looking at me again. I growled once more before I felt something moving against my skin. Still hanging on to the railing, I looked down at myself to assess he damage but couldn't. I didnt have a shirt on. There was a white gauze bandage that wrapped around my whole torso. I put my hand to the back of my head and it came away drenched in blood, but I couldn't find a whole that the liquid came from. I looked back down to my torso and ripped some of the gauze off causeing screams to fill the room

"John! Stop her before she does anything else!" the voice was familiar but I couldn't place it. I couldn't place her face either.

I sensed someone on the stairs so I spun around, facing hem as a growl ripped from my throat. The guy stopped instantly and moved back down the stairs. As everyone watched, I finished ripping the gauze from my torso. I heard gasps as I tore the last piece from my body. There was a whole in my side that was almost healed. The blood around it dissapeared and the whole finished closing before anyone said anything.