Farrah Faye [3]

Here's a new one!

REMEMBER...

NO VOTES + NO COMMENTS = NO NEW CHAPTER

I hope you ENJOY!

*************

Farrah's P.O.V.

I was still aware of myself, I just couldn't open my eyes as people came running into the living room. I'm guessing Callen saw me first because he yelled my name and soon his hands were picking me up.

"Give her to me." I recognized Rex's voice instantly.

I was handed to the next person so carefully is was as if I hadn't moved at all. I let my mind open so it could be my eyes while my eyes were too heavy to open. It was like I was floating above myself and above everyone else. As soon as I was in Rex's arms, the first step sent pain throughout my whole body. I screamed loudly and my body trembled.

"Careful! She's already lost so much blood. Does anyone know how this happened?" Prism was trying to help but didn't know what to do. Tears sparkled in her eyes as she continued to look at me.

My hands still covered the whole in my stomach so they couldn't really see the gaping hole. I floated myself next to Callen as John came back with some tools and towels. I floated next to Alysse and Prism, put my hand on Prism's shoulder and said, "It's alright to cry." She gasped and everyone looked at her.

"What is it, Prism?" Callen asked.

"I think I just heard her. She whispered 'It's alright to cry.' I swear I felt her hand on my shoulder! I swear!" Prism started freaking out. While the huys were working on fixing my body up, my soul floated over in front of Alysse and Prism.

"Can you hear me, Prism?" I touched her shoulder again and felt her tremble. She didn't want to speak but I needed to know. I turned to Alysse, my mother, and to Prism, my sister, and said, "Go to my room, I will be there." It was as if I put them in a trance. They both left the kitchen and walked up the stairs to my room.

I was already in the room when they came in. "Prism, You can hear me, can't you?"

"Yes I can hear you." Prism's voice shook as a escaped and ran down her pale cheek. I didn't move to comfort her. This wasn't the time for that.

I turned to Alysse to ssee her staring straight at me. "You not only can hear me, but also see me." It wasn't a question but she nodded anyways.

"Yes, I can see and hear you. Why are you doing this now? You haven't done this since you were a little girl."

I glared at her and asked, "What are you talking about? I never did this when I was little."

"Yes you did. You just don't remember it because we erased it from your memory. If I had known this ability had surfacd again-"

I interrupted her. "What would you have done? Erased it from my memory again? Like I would let you do that to me. What you don't want me to be a moster? You can't handle who and what I am now? Why didn't you say something when I came home? You could've told me to get out. You could've put protection on the house so I wouldn't be able to come home. You know what, this never was my home and it never will be. When they fix me up, and I wake, don't worry about anything, cause i'll be gone. And I wont ever come back, on my life I promise this." My glare hardened.

I turned to Prism and said, "I'm sorry. I came back because of you and Callen, but the next time you all wake, I wont be here."

I disappeared and reappeared in the kitchen. Prism came down then and I started crying as I looked at them all. They had me fixed up and made me drink blood while I was gone. There was some blood on my chin. Rex bent and kissed it from my chin before he kissed my lips. I silently kept crying. They put me in my bed upstairs in my room. Rex stayed with me while everyone else went tpo their own rooms and went to sleep. I put it into all their heads to go into a deep sleep. Rex settled in bed beside me and quickly went to sleep.