Drama Queen

I lay on my cot while staring up at the tent when I hear Monty and Jasper bickering right outside my tent.

  I can't even begin to think with them yelling basically in my ear.

  I yell after a few minutes of listening "Get in my tent, dorks!"

  They do as I say and I ask "What the hell are you arguing over?"

  Monty answers "War."

  I reply "I'm glad you are keeping the subject light."

  Jasper says clearly trying to change the topic "We are going hunting in a few cause of the food being gone. Do you wanna go with me?"

  I answer after a sigh "I couldn't even if I wanted too. I have to stay here with Bellamy."

  Monty replies "You don't have to stay here if you don't want too, you are choosing too."

  I roll my eyes and Monty says "You two are getting pretty serious. Does that not make you serious?"

  I shrug and answer "It never did on the Ark, I don't know why it would down here. Do you?"

  Jasper says "Monty does have a point though but a few people have been saying that you have been getting cozy with Murphy."

  I laugh and ask "Who the hell said that?"

  Jasper shrugs "Just people but I mean I've seen you guys speaking a lot lately."

  Not even five seconds later, Murphy walks into my tent.

  Jasper and Monty looks at me. I smile at Murphy and looks taken aback by the two boys in my tent.

  Murphy says "I didn't realize you had people in here."

  I answer "Oh, yeah. Did you need something?"

  He answers "I was gonna see if you wanted to help me out in the drop ship."

  I nod and say "Yeah, I'll be in there in a few minutes."

  He nods and walks out. Jasper and Monty are still looking at me.

  I ask defensively "What?"

  Jasper answers "You just proved my point."

  I roll my eyes and say "Shut up, drama queen."

  Monty shakes his head and replies "I don't think he's being that dramatic."

  Bellamy opens the tent flap and says "Jasper, go relieve Monroe on the south wall."

  Jasper nods and leave my tent. He motions for Monty and I to follow him.

  Bellamy says as we walk behind him through camp and outside the walls "Keep your eyes open."

  Monty asks almost hopeful "Have we heard anything? It's been two days."

  Bellamy shakes his head and I say "Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good."

  Monty asks "You really believe that?"

  I shake my head and answer truthfully "Not really no."

  Bellamy says "Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, if he gets some sulfur, and Raven says she turn that into landmines. So, you might wanna be careful where you step."

  I look down around me and take note of what he just said.

  I say after a long sigh "What we really need is one thousand more of her tin can bombs we can roll into their village and blow those grounders to hell."