Awkward

I lay in my tent with my eyes wide open.
I can't help but think about the three hundred innocent people could dying right now and it's all my fault.

  Someone opens the flap of my tent and Bellamy Blake's head pops in.

  I haven't spoken to him since we kissed earlier and I have to admit running away from him wasn't a good idea.

  He asks frantically "Have you seen Octavia? I can't find her anywhere."

  I sit up and ask "Do you think she's lost or what?"

He answers "I don't know. Why are you still awake?"

  I answer honestly "I feel guilty knowing that those people up there could be dead because of me."

  He replies "Sweetheart, it's not your fault. This is on me."

I say "I could have stopped you but I didn't and that's on me."

He yanks me up and gives me a hug.

I ask as we exit my tent "Do you need help finding Octavia?"

He answers after a long sigh "Yeah, that would be nice. You check the drop ship and I'll check the tents again."

I search all three levels of the drop ship but she wasn't there. When I walk out a crowd has formed around Bellamy.

He yells "Arm up! We are not coming back without her."

Jasper walks past me and I ask while jogging to catch up with him "Hey, Jasper, you know you don't have to do this?"

He answers "I need to do this. Anna, get out of my way."

I throw my hands up defensively and walk towards the weapons.

Bellamy stops me and asks "What are you doing?"

I answer "I'm getting a weapon. What does it look like I'm doing?"

He replies "I'm not letting you go."

I ask "What makes you so sur—,"

Someone interrupts me by yelling "Guys! Come here! Did you see that? Look!"

Everyone looks up at the sky. A meteor shower lights up the sky.

Clarke says grimly "It didn't work. The flares didn't work."

I ask confused "How can you tell that just by a meteor shower?"

Clarke answers "It's not a meteor shower. It's a funeral."

I look up watching the bodies fall to Earth and I say "I guess this is what it looks like from the other side."

Raven walks up with anger burning in her eyes and yells "This is because of you!"

Bellamy says "I helped you find the radio."

Raven yells in response while pushing him "Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it."

He looks at us and says "All I know is my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her. You coming or what?"

He walks off, not waiting for an answer from Finn.

Raven asks "Do you wanna hang back with me while I work on the radio?"

I answer "I planned on staying back anyways but I would love to help any way I can."

Raven asks once we get into the tent "So, you and Bellamy?"

I blush and answer "No, that ship sailed quite a while ago."