Rescue Mission

A boy I know as Atom starts putting on a jacket that had belonged to one of the kids who died during the landing.

Wells walks up to him and asks "Where did you get the clothes?"

Atoms answers "I got them from the two kids that died in landing."

Wells says "There is always a market. We share based on needs, just like back home."

Atom asks "You still don't get it, Chancellor? This is home now."

He takes off the jacket and dangles it in front of Wells face.

Atom says confidently "Take it."

Wells doesn't respond to him but he snatches it out of Atoms hand. I hear a girl scream and I look over to see in the distance John Murphy dangling a girls hand over a fire.

Murphy says loudly "Check it out."

I rush over to him with Wells following close behind me.

I demand "Let her go."

He ignores me and I say louder "Hey, fire lover. I said let her go."

I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Bellamy. Of course it was him and of course he was shirtless.

I say "Bell, you can stop this."

He asks after a menacing laugh "Stop this? Sweetheart, I'm just getting started."

Wells pushes Murphy off the girl after Murphy continued to dangle the girls hand over he fire. I help the girl up and Murphy pushes Wells back.

This is not gonna end well. Wells is hurt from when they fought yesterday and we all know John wants to kill him.

Murphy asks "Don't you see? You can't control us. Neither can your little smart ass girlfriend. What's her name? Annabeth? The most hated people in camp. How wonderful."

I walk towards Murphy so I can punch him in the face but Bellamy holds me back. I try to wriggle out of his grip before Murphy pulls out a knife.

I look at Bellamy frantically and say "Please, don't let Wells die, Bellamy."

He looks me in the eyes for a brief moment before yelling "Stop,"

He tosses a knife that lands right in front of Wells and yells "Fair fight!"

Wells quickly picks up the knife and Murphy jabs at him. I look away in horror at the scene that was taking place before me.

I struggle to get out of Bellamy's grip before I see Clarke and the others returning to camp with nothing in their arms.

Bellamy let's go of me and asks as he helps Octavia stand "Octavia, are you alright?"

She nods and I ask curiously "Where is the food?"

Clarke answers "We didn't make it to Mount Weather."

I ask "What the hell happened out there?"

Finn answers "We were attacked."

They were attacked? By what? An animal?

Bellamy asks confused "Attacked?"

I ask intrigued "By what?"

Finn answers "Not what, who. It turns out, when the last man from the Ark died, he wasn't the last grounder."

Wait, so there is people on the ground? This is crazy. That's a good thing that we can survive the radiation but they clearly don't want us here.