Earth

I throw my head back in fits of laughter as hurdle through space. I look around me taking in every face as if it was my last chance. Hell, maybe it is.

  My friend, Clarke Griffen, asks from beside me "Why are you laughing?"

  I ask light heartedly "Why wouldn't I be? I don't have to be in space with all those bag of dicks. I actually get to stand on the ground."

  She retaliates "We don't even know if Earth is liveable."

  I reply with a smile forming across my face "I would just love to take my chances."

  Wells speaks up from the other side of Clarke "Hello, Annabeth."

  I reply "Hi, Wells. How are you even here?"

  He answers "That is a tale for another time."

  I roll my eyes and say sarcastically "You were always the secretive type."

  Clarke rolls her eyes and I ask curiously "Are you still not speaking to him?"

  She gives me a stern look and answers "I never will after what he did."

  I listen closely and there is no machine him. A huge smile stretches across my face.

  I ask Clarke and Wells "Do you guys here that?"

  Wells asks confused "Hear what?"

  I answer "Exactly."

  I unbuckle my seatbelt in a rush and jump out of my seat. I make my way down the latter, pushing people who get in my way.

  I stop when I see him. Bellamy Blake. How in the hell is he here? Especially in a guards uniform.

  I push down all the feelings and the hatred I have for him. I walks towards him and cross my arms.

  I say to Bellamy "So, fancy meeting you here."

  He turns around and says with a hint of anger in his voice "Hey, Annabeth. I see you're doing well."

  I reply "Of course. You don't look too bad yourself. That guards uniform really brings out your eyes."

  I soon feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn to see Clarke and she gives me a half hearted smile. I hear someone start to call Bellamy's name from behind me.

  I look behind me and see Octavia. Bellamy's little sister who was kept hidden for almost sixteen years.

  A few people mutter somethings about me and all I do is flip them off.

  I turn back around to Bellamy and ask "When are you gonna open the door, hot shot?"

  He presses the button and the door begins to open. A new scent floods my lungs and all I feel is pure bliss. I look around after my eyes adjust and everything is green.

  Octavia steps down and plants her feet on the ground.

  She looks around for a few seconds but she yells "We're back bitches!"

  All of the one teenagers run out screaming, myself included.

  I turn around to see Clarke and I ask with excitement "How do we get to Mount a Weather exactly?"

  Clarke answers while holding up a map "With a map and luck."

  We sit beside the drop ship while I let Clarke do her thing. Finn, a boy I know as space walker, walks over to us.

  He asks "Why so serious, princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion."

  I comment with a smile forming "Loving the sarcasm space walker."