Chapter 1 ~ The New Girl

"Who... Who are you?" Hiccup asked her. The girl looked up and she had fear in her eyes. "No... No one." she answered and she ran away. "Bud, we're going to follow her!" Hiccup said and they flew after the girl. The girl was very fast and Hiccup and Toothless could nearly keep up with her. "Toothless, plasma blast!" Hiccup yelled and Toothless shot near the girl. But the only thing that happened, was a big fire. "We'll probably extinguish that later..." Hiccup said while he watched the fire. A flame hit the prosthetic tail of Toothless and Toothless and Hiccup fell down. "AAAAAHHH!" -Beng!- 

"Toothless! Are you okay?" Hiccup looked at Toothless. Toothless growled. "Can you walk?" and Toothless growled again and he stood up. Suddenly a voice said: "Are you guys alright?" Hiccup turned around. "I'm sorry if I scared you..." It was the girl. "And for your dragon." The girl had the same brown hair as Hiccup, the same face as Hiccup, but her eyes, her eyes were the same violet as the plasma blast of a Night Fury. "No, you don't need to apologize, because we shot at you..." Hiccup said. "Er... About that..." The girl said and Hiccup looked around. A big fire surrounded them. "We need to get out of here!" Hiccup shouted. "But how? Your dragon can't fly!" The girl said. "Well, this is not how I imagined how I should die..." Hiccup whispered. "I... I don't kno - Wait! I know something!" the girl yelled and she ran in the fire. "What are you doing! No! Come back! you will die! Help! Help... Someone..." Hiccup said. He sat down and leaned on Toothless. It became very hot and the flames came closer.

Toothless growled. "No Toothless, we can't get out of here." Hiccup said. "Mgrrauuwwwouwww!" Hiccup looked up. "No, Toothless I said..." But it wasn't Toothless who growled... It was another Night Fury...

The Night Fury flew to Hiccup and Toothless and picked them up. Hiccup was amazed and Toothless looked comfortable. Hiccup looked up and saw that the Night Fury had a scar on his left fore-paw. After the Night Fury dropped Hiccup and Toothless, extinguished the Night Fury the fire and it flew away. "Wow... Did you see that, bud? A Night Fury! You're not alone!" Hiccup said and Toothless growled. Hiccup looked around. "Toothless, do you know where the girl is?" Hiccup looked around. Suddenly, someone coughed. It was the girl. "Are you guys alright?" she said. "Yes... Yes we are. And you?" "Well, I flew since a long, long time." the girl said. "Wait, I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Norèll." She said. "Well, nice to meet you, Norèll. I'm Hiccup, and this is Toothless." Hiccup's answer was.

"So... I want to know, where am I?" Norèll said. "Well, you're on Berk. I can bring you to the village, if you want to." "Berk you said? That's awesome! I've been searching for Berk the last 5 years!" screamed Norèll happily and she patted Toothless. "Why?" Hiccup asked. 

I will tell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so the girl's name is Norèll, which means 'From the North' in Scandinavian. And another Night Fury! OMG what's going to happen?! :) Any ideas?

BTW: Norèll is my idea, don't steal her!