Chapter 11 ~ Goodbye, Norèll

Hiccup looked at Norèll for a second. Her father? What happened? "I'm sorry, Hiccup. Dad, take me. I will do whatever you want to, but please, leave this village alone." Norèll said. "No! Norèll, what are you doing?" Hiccup said. Astrid cut the net, and she and Hiccup fell on the ground. "Hiccup, go away. I'll handle this." Norèll said. Hiccup saw a tear falling down from her cheek. "Go!" Norèll yelled. "Goodbye, Norèll." Hiccup said. "Goodbye, Hiccup." Astrid pulled Hiccup on Toothless, and got onto Stormfly. They flew away. 

BOOM!

Hiccup looked back. The cave exploded. Nothing could have made it through. "Norèll..."

~~

That evening, Hiccup and Astrid flew again. Only this time, they weren't racing. "I can't believe it..." Hiccup said. Astrid looked at him and sighted. "It's awful. Do you want to visit it?" Astrid asked. Hiccup looked down. "Maybe we should." They flew to the cave and looked. 

When they came out of the cave, Hiccup cried. He held the purple headband of Norèll in his hand. He knelt in front of the cave. 

"Goodbye Norèll."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was the end!

Thank you so much for reading! I really can't believe it! 

This is my last HTTYD fanfic for a while, I think. I don't feel doing more of this...

But for all the Dutchies out there, I'm working with some of my friends on a *ughe uche* MagCon / 5SOS / 1D (idk) and 2NE1 fan fiction in Dutch. Check it out!

Goodbye, guys.