Chapter 7 ~ She Can Talk

Hello people! I'm back with a new chapter whiehooo!

So in Japan, there was wifi, but not enough to write so, yeah, it took a little longer for this one. I only hope you are still reading! (You are, because you're here now ghegheghe)

So I normally don't do shoutouts, but this time I think it's not bad to do. It's about RauraWarrior's books: The Sister I Never Knew I Had and Only If You Believe. TSINKIH is about Hiccup finding out he has a little sister, and OIYB is a side story of that. Now you'll probably get the reason why I am helping her! Please read those books, I self really enjoy them!

And OMG I just looked at my reads and in 2 weeks it became from 1000 reads on the whole book, to 1000 reads on the Prologue and 2,5K on the book! THANK YOU!

So, now on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! No! Please wait a second!" Valka walked outside, mounted on Cloudjumper and flew away. "Oh gods..." Hiccup talked in himself. A few vikings walked past him. "G'morning, Hiccup!" They were shoving the snow away. "Good morning!" And Hiccup walked towards the dragon hangar. "Toothless! Hey, bud! I'm so sorry that I wasn't home this night." Toothless started growling. "You've been watching over the dragons, I see. Did they all turned back? Nothing happened?" Hiccup asked. Toothless growled a little scared. He looked behind Hiccup. "Nothing happened." A girl's voice said. Hiccup turned around and Norèll stood there. "Oh, hi Norèll. How do you know?" Hiccup watched the girl, narrowing his eyes. Her hair, it looked a little darker, more black. But it could be the light to, the hangar wasn't that bright inside now. "Er, Hiccup, there's something that you might need to know. It's er, Natt Ynis. It's not a normal island, it's an island full of dragons. When I was little, I've been rescued by dragons, so I can understand them. That's it, I should have told you earlier." Holy sheep, Hiccup thought. "What - Wow... That's incredible, so you can understand them?" "Kinda." "Do they understand you?" Hiccup became curious. He wanted to see Natt Ynis, maybe that's were Night Fury's live. "Mostly. Dragons understand human language, most of them." "And... Do you know if there are, maybe, Night Fury's on Natt Ynis?" Hiccup asked. Norèll looked frightened. "I-I don't know. Natt Ynis isn't find able for human. I mean, not when they're searching. The only way to get there, is with a dragon. The last years, since the storm, I don't know..." Norèll stared in the air, looking at Toothless. Her violet eyes cought a shimmering piece of iron on the ground in the hangar. "Hiccup, what's that iron right there?" Norèll asked as she pointed to the shiny metal. "I have no idea, it shouldn't be there. It looks like..." Drago. It was a piece of Drago's arm, which meant he was on the island. 

"Dad, dad? Where are you? Help me, please! Dad? Dad? No..." Hiccup woke up, bathing in sweat. These nightmares came back, every time something wrong happened. This time, it was very wrong. Drago. They searched all night, but they didn't find anything connected to Drago. And Valka, she has been gone the whole afternoon, where could she be? And Norèll, if that was her secret, why coulnd't his mother tell him about it?  And Natt Ynis as her home, she wasn't even a dragon. Hiccup stepped outside his bed and he poured himself something to drink. He looked at Norèll, she sleeped downstaires. Hiccup finished his drink and he went back to sleep. 

"It's time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was it for today! Hope you liked it!

Bye bye,

XX Sophia