Chapter 8 ~ Night Flight, Or Just A Dream

Hiccup woke up. That voice... Ir wasn't a low voice, otherwise Hiccup would have jumped out of his bed to look. It was a high voice, of a girl. "Toothless?" Hiccup said. He straightened his back and sat up. He looked at Toothless's sleep-stone. It was empty. "Toothless? Bud, where are you?" Hiccup walked outside. That voice kept in his head. "It's time, it's time..." Hiccup eyes widened. He walked inside to find the bed of Norèll empty too.  Once outside again, Hiccup saw a Night Fury flying away. Hiccup sat down. "Maybe she comes back." Valka said, scaring Hiccup a little. "I woke up because you yelled for Toothless." Valka continued. "I hope she comes back. With Drago, she better comes back." Hiccup said. Valka saw Hiccup's eyes widen. "What's it, son?" She asked. "What if she works for Drago?"

**

Norèll flew up high. "Ey, Toothless, diving time! Let's try if you can do it!" Toothless watched the girl. "Mgrrraauwouw mrggrraauuuuwwooouuuww!" "I think you can do it. Otherwise, I will catch you up!" The girl said and she jumped, her long hair turning nearly as black as it could...

**

Hiccup woke up. He looked at the stone, where Toothless lay. "Toothless?" The black dragon looked up to see his rider. Hiccup walked downstairs, where he saw Norèll. "Strange..." "Hiccup?" His mother asked. "What's strange?" "Good morning too, mom. You know, last night?" "What last night?" "Toothless and Norèll where gone." Hiccup said., a little annoyed. "Maybe it was a dream, Hiccup. Come, the other Vikings are trying to find Drago. Last night, a few heard a man voice walking through the village." Hiccup was sure it wasn't a dream. His eyes flashed to Norèll, looking at her hair. "Mom, why is Norèll's hair black?" Hiccup wanted to know. Every time he hadn't saw Norèll for a little while, her hair was black, just as after the fire. "Maybe it's the light." Valka said, answering the question. "Yeah, sure." Hiccup went outside, to see the gang preparing for a search party. "Hey, guys!" "Hey, Hiccup. Get Toothless, we're going to find that Drago." Astrid said, in her 'ready-for-the-war' voice. "Sure." Hiccup went back inside to get his dragon.

Hiccup and Toothless were  flying above the forest. "Hiccup, what's going on in that head of yours?" Astrid asked, while flying near Hiccup. Toothless and Stormfly were happy to see each other and they started growling. "I heard a voice last night. I thought it was Norèll, and that she and Toothless were off to nowhere. But it looks like it was all a dream." Hiccup said, after thinking a few seconds. "Maybe it was all a dream." Astrid said. Hiccup looked up, to see the clouds turning darker and darker. "A storm is coming. Let's go to the cave I was yesterday. To hide." Hiccup said and they flew to the cave. "And the others?" "No time." The snow fell down from the sky as they entered the cave. "Hiccup, take some rest. I'm just here, but you have to sleep. You were up all night?" Astrid asked, looking at her boyfriend. "Yes, I was. Still thinking about Drago and his army, and... my dad..." Hiccup looked down. He thought he was a little over it, but now he thought that he might never got over it. "I understand. Just go sleeping." Astrid said, and Hiccup lay down to fall in a deep sleep.

"Never forget who you are, son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo! Back again with a chapter! 3K! I'm so happy with it! Thank you all so much!

Whoosshh, I was a little late, but holiday means laying on the sofa for me and just doing things not related to school. And I just forgot to update this story, SORRY!

Thank you for reading!

Bye bye,

XX Sophia