★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★

Early update.

Was going to update tomorrow but I said what the heck they deserve it. Thank for the comments on the last chapter I was dancing around my room while reading them. Can't believe the book has reach over 10k reads. Thank you again 😈😗😙😚😘😎 Love you .

Enjoy.

**********

Love could be a weakness that is if you let it be. Love is strength. It takes strength to love and admit that what you feel is love.

Nikolaos

Arden was finally part of me. When you became a Vitcenzo and I swap blood with and initiate we are one. But this time it was different. This time my frozen heart turned into a boiling huge red pulsing organ.

She was a dark angel with blonde hair and red full kissable lips. Arden was never pure. She was sinful perfection and in the end she will be glorious. I saw my future in her dark caramel eyes.

I knew now that she will be protected, for she could protect herself. Other mafia leaders would be naive and think that they could protect their woman. Every once in a while you'd hear a boss'
lady being taken held ransom or killed.

I would pay to see my enemies try to take Arden from me. In the short period of time she acquired her skills she was on the same level as most of my men. However, if I could have her avoid battle I would.

That's why I was going to show her a secret escape route in case my estate ever came under attack. I wasn't the most liked and those who smiled in my face conspired behind my back. I was always on the ready and so were my men. This was the case because people were jealous of the invisible throne I sat on.

I entered the garage and the first thing my eyes could land on was her round ass aimed at the air. I averted my eyes, any more time on her ass and I would have had my cock up it.

 I averted my eyes, any more time on her ass and I would have had my cock up it

In most of her spare time she would be working and designing cars. But right now she was working on a motorcycle, bent over in half. All her focus on what she was doing.

"I saw your mom this morning." I had walked right behind her so when I spoke she jumped and ended up bumping into me. "You know assassins don't let people creep up on them." I joked her face in a big frown.

"Yeah I know but I get lost in stuff like this. Its my little touch of heaven." Her eyes glancing back at the bike then around the room. She made herself at home here. It was her home here and I was glad she felt safe, but there is always that one time.....

I pecked her lips. When I was going to pull away she held me closer keeping me anchored to her. Arden didn't move her lips she just held mines on hers. We stayed like that for a few seconds. I hugged her to me feeling the contour of her shapely body.