Chapter 18

Lucy P.O.V
My body went numb,like maybe it was from the alchool and because of it I was imaging things now.But it feels so real ,his lips , his heat ,his touch, his warmth,his tounge that were inside my mouth exploring every inch of it.I didn't have the strength to fight him so I just let him do as he wish.As soon as his lips left mine I whimpered missing thoose pinkish lips on mine.What is wrong with me ?

"Lucy,I...I love you"His voice sounded so warm and sweet saying that.I was shocked like how could he love me...me?Nahh ,it is just a lie think straight Lucy don't fall for that bullshit again"

"Uhuu,you think that I would fall for THAT bullshit AGAIN"

"Gosh.... I knew ..that you wouldn't but I am human too ,like I can love to right? My heart may have been as hard as a rock before but now..noww it is melted completly.You..."

"Lucy ,what are you doing there?"Frederico yelled at me.He was coming at my way and when he saw Damon he frooze.

"What the fuck is this dick doing HERE"Frederico said at me angirly.

"I don't fucking now I was dancing and he..."

"Come on now I don't want you to be even one more second near this
A S S H O L E"He said and grabbed my arm angirly.I was wating for a response from Damon but none because before I realised it I droped  in the floor and everything became pure black.

******

It was already morning I could feel the sun tickling my skin.It felt so nice and warm.I tried to open my eyes but that only caused my head to hurt and I felt nauseous.Oh gosh how much did I drink.

"You awake?" A familiar deep husky voice said too me.

"Mhhhmm"I said while holding my head with both my hands because it felt like it would fall down from moment to moment weird right.Like who knows maybe the legende about the night whithout a head is true.Goshh,how stupid can I be.

"Come here drink thoose it will make you feel better"the guy with a familiar voice said.

"Hmm..and who are you?Where I am?"

I open my eyes but I couldn't see clearly. Everything was so blurry.Soon my sight became better and I spoted a big picture on the wall of a shirtless boy.In that moment I understood that this wasn't my room .My face became so pale.Lucy what the hell have you done ? But his face looked familiar thought, I am sure I have seen him some...Holyshit.

"Damonnn!!!What are you doing here?!"

"Duhh,this is my room so ofcourse I would be here"He said while smirking.He was wearing a pair of short jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his muscles.He looked so hot.Is he trying to seduce me?

"This..thiss is your ROOMMM.Whyy I am here how..how did I get here!!"
I said while I took the blanket to cover  my body because I was only in my underwears and I don't fucking know what happened.

"It your fault alcholic,beacuse you drinked a lot and fainted in the middle of the club.So a thank you wouldn't hurt now,right?"

"Umm .. tha...thank you!But why didn't Frederico tooke me?"I asked curious in fact.

"He had drinked a lot more than you so of course I wouldn't let you be in the hand of a drunk man!!"

His words melted my heart even thought I knew that he didn't really mean them but...

"Did..did we do something?"
Please tell me no.Please.

"Like what?"Damon asked while knowing very well what I was talking about.Oh gosh how much I love to puch that fucking perfect face of his.Dick.

"Damon don't play with me?!You know really well what I am asked you,don't play the innocent one with ME!!"

"Hmm are you talking about sleep ,yeah we did sleep why?"

"D A M O N !!"

"Chill chill we didn't do anything.Why were you expecting something to happen between us ?"He said while coming so near that I could feel his mint hot breath on my skin.My heart was beating so loudly that I am sure that he heard it because he had a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Oh baby,of course not I am not a horny teenager so don't get your hopes up and I think that you should get a cold shower to relax that thing over there now don't you?"I said to him while pushing  him off me so hard that he fell too the ground.His face burned up from the embarresment.

"Buhahahahhahahah you are just...justt....I can't laugh anymore,your..your face is pricless"I said between laughes.He didn't talk but runed away from me and went to the bathroom I guess to take the cold shower.I took this chance and grabed my clothes .I looked so messy and ugly but it didn't matter I should get out of here first.I took all my belonging and started making my way downstairs.Damon house was quite a nice house with a big garden outside were you could relax and enjoy the view.But even thought it was a nice house it looked like it missed something very important like it didn't have the feeling of family love.He must have suffered a lot too.

I saw the door and opened it .At that moment I felt like I have gotten out of jail.Luckly I took a taxi near there .On my way home I sobered up quite a lot and the memories were hitting me back like  karma.

Hellou lovelies!I hope you all like this chapter too and if you like it coment and please vote.Thank you love you all ❤💕