Chapter 7

Hellou ,again from me well I hope that my previous chapter wasn't a let down and hope that you all are still reading my story.

*******

He came closer and crashed his lips in mine.I was just lost so lost that i didn't react I just stood there horrified of what happen.He was starting to move his lips and wanted to get permission from me to put his tounge but normally I wasn't letting him.He bit my lip and took this chance to put his tounge in.Oh my god it was my first time experiencing a thing like that ,my mind was becoming blank and my legs numb I didn't have force to argue so I let him dominate in my mouth because of that he let out a little smirk and started exploring my mouth with his hot tounge.My eyes were filled with the same emotions as him lust and desire.I wasn't myself it was like I was possesed by a whore gohst,it was scaring the hell out of me.When I realised what was happening I shoved him away with all my force and slaped him in the face.

"Youu,you dickk why did you kiss me out of nowhere"

"Come on bae you were liking it ,don't lie to me now"

"Assholee ,I wasn't enjoying nothing I was feeling only disgust I feel like throwing up just because of that."I lied to him ,ofcourse I wouldn't tell him that that was my first kiss and that it was actually mind blowig.It felt so good that it began to scare me .The feeling of his tounge and his touch is still lingering on my whole body.Damn you Damon.

"Ha you are lying I can see it from you face that you're lying darling but I guess you don't know that....."

"No"I inturrepted him "I didn't felt anything expect disgust and I hope you didn't felt anything either,also pretend like this didn't happen it was just a tiny moment of fling so totally forget about that because I have already forgat it you better do it too"I told him with a harsh tone while puting a mask on my face so he wouldn't understand that I was lying.What shocked me was that his expression wasn't what I was thinking I thought that he would be angry or something but insted his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness.It did break my heart and I felt very bad about it.I wanted to say sorry but I was to late he had dissapered somwhere in the hallway.I started putting my self together and fixing my lipstick that was now smashered because of that kiss.I still felt his lips on mine moving.Ohh it was like heaven.

"No Lucyy stop thinking about that ,stop it get yourself together you can do it go now"I told to myself until a heard the bell ring and the quiet hallway now was filled with voices.I started packing all my belongins and went to the class.