Chapter 4

Hello everyone!

Well i want to thank all my readers and if you are liking my story i would like it if you comment so i could now what can i change or not.

Also if my english isn't that good please forgive me ,also this is the fist book that i am writing so I know that it isn't that good but with time I hope I will become better.Soo please support me.

A lot of thank you for all my readers💕💖.

                                 ****

"I am so fucked up now,what if he tells the director and then he will kick me out of school then my parent ,bruhhhh"

"I will ask him for forgivnes ,tell me Pahri what to do"

"Girl relax he will not do something like that don't worry"

"How do you know it,you told me that he were the biggest dick in this whole school and..."

Bell ringing

" Come on Lucy forget about it nothing will happen to you as long I am here. Let's go to class ,I am really so exited I want to meet new friends but don't be jealous Lucy you will be my number one" she winked at me.

"Well i am irreplaceable " i said while winking at her too.Without realising we got into the class and sit up in one of the empty desk.Well from what I saw my class was so so like they were a lot of nerds,geeks,playboys and ofcourse bitches.

"Hi" two cute girls said to us.

"Hey" me and Pahri told them simultaneously.

"Umm both of you look so cool,so we wanted to talk to you can we?"

Omg,they were so cute I didn't think that such pure souls exist in this planet"Of course" I told them "Come here sit with us"

"I'm Hannah Miller"the blond one told us .She had a really cute apperance with blond straight long hair,hazel eyes,full lips and a good body.She was a little bit shy but this add more to her cutest.

" And I am Isabela Thorn" the brune
one told.Both of them were overloaded with cutness.Isabela was brune with long wavy hair,black eyes and she was not that tall but still she was cute.

"We are Lucy and Pahri,nice to meet you girls"both Pahri and me said.

For the rest of the hour we sat up together and talked about different things girly things normally like do you like a boy,have you been in a realoshionship about periods too just girly things.The weird thing was that sice the hour started I was feel somebody gaze behind my head.I turned my head and saw that my guts were true Damon Brown had set his eyes on me.Those beatiful hazel eyes were filled with hate and angry it really scared the hell out of me.

"Fuck"I said in a low tone.I wanted to get out as fast as I could.
"Umm,girls I will go to the bathroom for some moment"I told them.

"Why ,do you feel bad ,are you sick "Pahri told me.

"Yeah, I m not feeling that good so I am going to the bathroom really quick "I said to them and went out as quikly as I could not leaving them to say any word.I was feeling bad for lying to them but I don't want them to worry.

"Finally I am alone "I told to myself while looking at the mirror and fixing my makeup. When I thought that everything would be all right I heard a loud bang.