Chapter 12

Hellou lovelies !
It 's been such a long time,I missed wiriting but I had a lot of exams so my time was really limited but now that I am finally free by them I will start wiriting again.
And I know that I may have fasten somethings in chapter 10 but I will try to do better.Love you all and hope you all continue to read my story :))

******
When I arrived home it was already evening.All the lights were off and it was a little bit scaring,because I am a scary cat.I took a bat from the garden in my hands and opened the door.Everything was quiet and it didn't look suspicious I turned on the lights and ......
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Fedrerick I missed you"I throwed mysef in my bestfriend arms.He went in London for two years and I fucking missed him so much.He was the only true friend that I had in all my life.He stood by me when I was in depresion he protected me and alwasys gave me advices.Really he is like an angel send by god to me.
You would think why am I not dating him?Well..

"Lu Lu I missed you too babygirl,how are you ,you have became thiner has something bad happen and why did you seem so tired did someone bullied you again?I swear to god I would break their balls!!"

"Nooo nobody has bullied me ,why do you lie to me I know very wall that all you want to do is touch their balls not break them"

Yeap my friend Frederico is gay a hot one to say but he is a very obsessed person and because of that his realatshonships were always short.He has a tall figure with brown silky hair,deep ocean blue eyes and a big body with a lot of muscles even more than Damon.

"Auch girl you hurted me " he said while keeping his hand at his heart to look like he was deeply hurt.

"You bitch haven't you got another boyfriend yet ,what happen with that perfect husband of yours on London did you scare himm off"

"Noo,actually... this is why I came here because I wanted to run away form him .It is just that he proposed and wants to marry me but ...i am not sure if I want to marry him I don't know what to do reallyyy help me Lulu!"

"Ohhh boyy ,you are in deep shit"I said to him while laughing myself off.

"Lu lu don't kid with me I am very serious I am just very confused help me help me help me help..."

"OKAY!What do you want me to do for you tell me "I lended an ear to him so he could tell me what he wanted.

"Simple let me live at your room and go to the same school this is all that I want also let me your fridgeeee,you have a lot of delicious foods"

"GO TO HELLL !!!I WILL GIVE MY FRIDGE TO YOU IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH"is just that I love eating and don't let other people touch my food easily this is why it annoys me to hell when they ask about my food.

"Lu luu pleaseee,pleaseee"he begged me with his puppy eyes.Damn he knew very well that I couldn't resist that look.

"Fuck you ,I will let you live here but with one conditione do not touch my food or you are out of here got it!"

"Yes man"he said and hugged me.

I don't know but I had a really bad feeling about letting him live with me.Litlle did I knew about the things that were coming next.