Chapter 3

"Ouchh, can't you look........"Oh my holy god there was I standing an inch far away from the most gorgeous guy a have ever seen in my whole life.I was staring at him like I was drawing circle all around him.I was just awestruck.

"Dude,look at the road " he told me with a serious tone on.

"What...."

"Practically it was your fault that we bumbed with each other,shouldn't you ask for forgivnes"he said with a devilish smile papmered on his face.

"Oo,sor..,wait why should i be the one to say sorry.Duh you were walking too so if you saw the road then you would had avoided me so it isn't my fault you should be the one telling me that you are sorry"

"Ha,you are not only ugly,but you are stupid too.Way to go girl you are the full package of stupidness,well you should feel lucky that i don't have time for you today darling"he told and then started walking away.

That was the cherry on the top,I couldn't stand it anymore and i took one of my most thick book on my bag and shoot his head  with all my force."You dick,watch who are you calling ugly and stupid, I'm not one of your bitches so think about your word while you talk to me"With that I turned around to get in the class,only to see people look at me like I did one of the mist unbeliavble things.

"Youu,you rock girl you were awesome right there,you should have seen the look in his face it was pricles"Phari told while wiping her tears from all that laughing.With that everything that i did came back at me as karma,while remebering everything my face became red as a tomato.

"Fuck what did I just do ,I just ruined all my chances for a quiet life here,my mouth is so shitty"I said while hiting my mouth for ruining my highschool life.

"By the way he was Damon Brown the playboy of school and also one of the rudess dick here,he just like to play with girls as he wish and then throw them"Phari told me while praising me for embarising the bigesst dick of school.

"Oh also he is the son of the director here"

"Whattt..?"