Rwby Rachael story chapter 11 Adam and Rachael Separation part 1

It's been 2 days when Rachael saw Adam and Cinder on top of Adam she got her heart completely broken when she see the man she love with cinder

Rachael: inner Rachael I don't know what to do go back to go with this person I don't even know aw hell I'm sure I can even look at adam at all adam why did you to this to me I love you and I thought you love me but don't know anymore.

???:Hey you okay you look really sad what happened.

Rachael:Well the man i love got together with a another woman when we were getting married i ask him what he doing with her he didn't say anything I couldn't look at all i just.

Start to shed a tear

???:That a enough you don't have to talk about anymore it might be painful for to talk about I'm sorry.

Rachael:It's okay by the way what your name.

???:My name you want to know.

Rachael:Yeah

???:All right I tell you my name is Ruby Rose.

Rachael:Ruby Rose wow that one beautiful name.

Ruby:Thank you I'm glad you like it hehehe.

Rachael:You know you really funny ruby tell me things to do.

Ruby:Well my favorite thing to do is fight monsters bake cookies and read comics.

And then Rachael start to laugh at what ruby said

Ruby:What what do funny rachael.

Rachael:Well it just how you like comics around your age my god ruby really cute you know that.

Ruby:Thank you.

Rachael:Your welcome heh.

Ruby:So what do you like to do rachael.

Rachael:Hmm well I do love to read too but not coming real book.

Ruby:ahhh not another bookworm your just like my friend blake she the same bookworm like you rachael she always so serious you are here but more fan.

Rachael:Oh okay.

Ruby:So rachael what are you going to do before meet me.

Rachael:Well ruby your not like going to hear this but I was going to married before I meet you.

Ruby:Eh ehhhhhhhhhhh. Your going to get married rachael are you nuts how could you get around your age are you crazy why were you get married are you really that nuts you desperate to have children with someone huh.

Rachael:calm down ruby please.

Ruby:Calm down that you to say oh my god my head hurt alot.

Rachael:All right you came with me.

Ruby:Huh where.

Rachael:To get something to drink or eat okay.

Ruby:Okay let get something to eat.

Rachael:Yep it my treat pick whenever you want.

Ruby:Yay you're going fun to be around with.

Rachael:Yeah.

So meanwhile while Adam was looking for Rachael you still haven't stopped looking to for her till she was found he was worried out of his mind about her

Adam:Rachael I'm worried about you please be okay.

White Fang member We spotted sister Rachael in a nearby town.

Adam:Thank you I go get go her rachael it about time you come home.

Rachael:Im hope your okay.

To be continued in Rwby Rachael story chapter 12