Rwby Rachael Story Adam Save Rachael chapter 8

Adam: Rachael where are you please be your okay if i found those bastard there dead.

White Fang member: What the matter.

Adam: Lance it's rachael someone took her now let everyone know about this we have found her.

Lance Yes sir.

Adam: Thank you

Lance red alert someone kidnap sister rachael we need everyone split up in groups to found to her that order from brother adam now please be careful we don't know if those men are arm.

White fang members what no way they take sister rachael let found these bastard who took her.

Rachael: ahhh ow my head hurt but why huh where am i.

???: Well hello Bright eyes you finally woke up.

Rachael: Who the fuck are you where am i

???: Well little girl you're in our secret hideout where adam taurus can't find you and I'm going to get revenge on you for killing my men.

Rachael: Wha wait those bastards that kidnapped me from that in and try to kill me take my semblance.

???: Well look who's catching on you got a good memory for a little kid now tell me little girl taught how to fight like that you how to fight like that.

Rachael: that's none of your damn business if you want to know so bad find out yourself like hell of fucking tell you.

???: well you're the stubborn type fine that how you are going to be if you don't tell me we'll just kill every member of the White Fang will get the information out of you some way or another hahaha.

Rachael: Your crazy you think you can mess with them you going to have another thing coming.

???:Well sweet heart what happened if we kill
adam taurus right in front of you you won't like that would you hahaha.

Rachael:whispered to her self your one sick bastard.

???: What you said little bitch kick your ass if I were you don't mess with me Roman torchwick.

Rachael: grabbed him by the neck Well roman torcwick that your name huh well I'm to remember you well.

Roman: Wha how you be this strong but I thought cinder emerald mercury hurt badly.

Rachael:They did but they to kill me that forgot now tell me how do i get out of roman torchwick or your going to suffer the same fate that your friends Got.

Squeeze his throat tighter

Roman:I tell you just go through that tunnel and be a door on your way out.

Rachael: I hope your not lieing to me.

Roman: Im I swear please don't kill I do anything.

Rachael:than tell cinder this I won't forget what she and her little friends what did to me and I need you to me a favor where do you keep your swords.

Roman: I In there that found all weapons t take what you want.

Rachael:Thanks and by the way i know adam not like what did to me i don't what he going to do with you but your going be dead in a moment so see ya roman.

Roman: I'm so doomed I should not mess with her to begin with her and adam going to kill me.

Rachael: inner Rachael Adam everyone please be okay I'm on my way now.

Adam:Rachael where are you.

Rachael: hear Adam voice adam I'm right over here.

Adam: hear Rachael voice Rachael where are you please tell me you okay.