Rwby Rachael Story Chapter 7 Story Rachael Memories part 2

Adam: inner Adam why would cinder do this what did rachael ever do to her because she's upset I never chose her after my new partner why can she realized that Rachael more skilled and confident that's why I have faith in her and she won't turn her back on me.

White Fang member: brother Adam cinder emerald and mercury are here and we make sure all three of them aren't arm.

Adam: good let the let them in we are going to have a serious talk.

White Fang member: for what they did to sister rachael I can't blame blame you if you want to have a serious talk with them they had no right to do what they did to her sister Rachael is a kind loving girl who love us and life done nothing wrong to deserve this.

Adam: I know she don't deserve this she just went through a lot in her life seeing her family killed right in front of her I feel so sorry for her she just went through a hard life and I was mostly thinking about the White Fang members how we went through.

White Fang member: Brother adam don't think like that sister rachael now she doesn't want to see you like this she wants you to be happy not sad I know what happened to her was awful but I know he wants you to realize that pain doesn't cause you to suffer I know what you went through when sister blake left but rachael doesn't care about your former partner or Cinder she cares about you and us that's what's more important to her I know what she told to you when you first met her she loves and cares for all of us is she won't let Cinder getting her way of helping you no matter what happens.

Adam: Your right thank you now bring them in I want to get this over with.

White Fang member: Yes sir right away

Adam: inner Adam cinder you know what you did today was wrong you mess with Rachael you mess with me too.

5 minutes later

Emerald: Ah this is so boring man I can believe we been seen by lowlife faunus so what faunus little kid besides all that she's not even that pretty and I see more girl then her I don't know adam pick over you cinder nothing but a waste of time.

Mercury: oh my god shut up you so annoying you talk so damn much he won't be able to shut up for a whole day you know you starting to piss me off if you don't shut your mouth I'll make you end up like that girl.

Emerald: You want to piss me off mercury I kick your ass here and now because what you never had a change to beat her up and like said she not that cute what does adam see in her anyway I still don't like her she just dumb little kid.

Mercury: Wow now you finally realize it you really are stupid.

Emerald: What you want to fight me.

Cinder: Can you both shut up I'm start to piss me off right now so shut up for damn and 5 minutes now shut up and sit down the both of you.

Emerald: Yes ma'am.

Mercury: fine.

Cinder:sigh inner Cinder finally those two keep their damn mouth shut their arguing with getting on my last nerves don't have to kick both their ass.

Adam: Cinder so finally show your face and a time like this huh we need to talk about you and emerald and mercury what you did earlier today to rachael.

Cinder: well the reason why we attacked her because three days ago she attack one of the Romans men can you show any hesitation to get rid of all of them 5 guys facing one girl I got to say that girl can fight the one that you made her your new partner hm I'm impressed but she's just going to be nothing but a waste of time why do you add a weak little girl like her to be the new partner you should have had me I'm stronger than that little girl and I seen prettier girl then that little girl she's nothing but a waste of time she just going to hold you back I should have got rid of that little brat here and now but she managed to escape in one piece why would you want a little weak link like her to be your partner like before I should kill that little brat earlier today
It would been fun to that to her but I lost my chance to but.

Cinder Start to laugh

Adam: Shut the fuck up damn it you had no right to do that to her listened if I ever see you again here I get rid of you myself do i make my seif clear now get out of here now i never want to see you three ever again now leave.

Cinder: Start to grin evilly oh adam you are going to a rude awakening.

Adam: What do you mean cinder.

Cinder: You found out right adam sweetie. her eyes start to lit up gold

Next moment Adam heard rachael screen

Rachael:Ahhhhhh

Adam: Rachael you crazy bitch you plan this from the start didn't you.

Cinder: Well yes I did and you won't be able to see her ever again hahahaha.

Adam: You son of a bitch I never for give you what you did to rachael and her family.

Inner Adam rachael I'm on my way to save you please just hang in there.

To be continued in Rwby Rachael Story Chapter 8