Rwby Rachael Story Chapter 4 Rachael's Regret

Meanwhile When Rachel find out that she was the second faunus cat here she was hurting because Adam never told her

Rachael: Thinking in her head adam I trust you I don't known that you had a partner before me I I wish you had told me because I don't have to find out all on my own we're supposed to be partners in he kept this for me I thought we can trust each other but I don't know Mom Dad if you were still alive I I won't be able to handle this on my own I miss you so much I want to see when mom I want to see you and Dad so bad right now I miss you guys so much I can't stop crying what could even stronger than protect you both know not only you Dad but everyone I'm such a coward I'm so sorry

Adam: calls out to her Rachael

Rachael: gasp adam w what do you want I don't want to see you right now so please leave me alone.

Adam: Rachael I know you're upset right now but please let me say something to you the reason why I didn't tell you about my former partner because I don't want you to leave just like she did.

Rachael: If you didn't want me to leave but why didn't you tell me about your former partner just tell me this what was she like.

Adam: She mostly look like you she was beautiful confident and brave she always love read alot actually but rachael your nothing like her your fine just the way you are I know we just meet and all but I am grow to love you not like girlfriend or anything well like sister actually but if one day if something happens to you i promise to keep you safe no matter what happens but it bad enough I hurt blake but I don't want to hurt you rachael
So that all I have to said if don't want to talk to me I leave you alone if you want well good night rachael I see you in the morning.

Rachael: grab onto Adam and hugs and behind Wait don't go yet I'm sorry I should have not like that snap at you like that I was being a total idiot I took my anger out of you so I'm sorry because I was so upset we didn't tell me that I was the second faunus cat to be here I won't make any excuses the way I snapped at you you can slap me if you want to I won't stop you right now I was just really upset and I was being such a coward instead of facey in you so I'm so sorry.

Start to cry

Adam: Start to breathe out air Rachael no I should be the one saying sorry I should have told you to begin with and you were the second faunus cat I'm sorry I want to see the total jackass for not telling you and I'm telling you this now you're not a coward you're just going through a hard time you life right now I know you're upset the way those people hurt your family and might have been hard but when you told me about that I was just shocked out of my mind it will kill them with family in front of 11 year old girl.

Rachael: I just don't know what to think it hurt the people I love so I had to get back at them for what he did to my family my friend they don't deserve what happened to them so on my 11th birthday I made it back I never did trust you human and I'm not going to go back on my word that's why I agreed to go work in the White Fang with you i you become your partner I want to become stronger not to run away I'll do anything to protect the people I care for now I don't want the members of the white fang to end up like my family but like you said earlier the white thing is my new family now I don't want to lose them like I lost like my other family I'll do anything to protect them I don't care what happens to me but I do care what happens to them I'll do anything if humans mess with the White Fang they mess with me too they don't want to fucking cross the line I finally let that out and it felt good for once in my life so I'm happy if I could be appreciated for who I am not what people think of me So Adam I'm happy that I met you in the white fang I'm appreciate for who I am not what people think of me so thank you and there no way I can spend life with out you adam when I'm with you I feel so relieved for once so I do what I can to help you and white fang I'm not to give up on the white fang with out fight no matter what happened I don't care happen to me I do care what happened everyone here so I've protect them even I have to give up my own life.

Adam: Rachael you're Whaley to give up your own life for are sake.

Rachael: Yes

Adam: Wha you know that crazy.

Rachael Yes I know it is but like I said I do anything to protect the white fang and you hehehe.

Adam: Girl your nuts.

Rachael: Well I'm your nut Hehehe.

Adam: Rachael your going to be a headache along the way.

Rachael: Wha your so rude to me.

Adam: Well you are going to be pain.

Rachael: Jerk you're lucky I don't kick you where it hurts.

Adam: You know I'm gald to I don't want to get kick there.

Rachael than don't piss me off all right adam.

Adam: Yes ma'am I won't piss you off I promise.

Rachael start to laugh

Adam: What so funny.

Rachael: You the way you said your not gonna piss me off that what so funny

Start to get pissed off

Adam: Rachael your dead starts to tickle her

Rachael: A Adam s stop that tickle please stop.

Adam: than take back what you said.

Rachael: N No w way m make m me.

Adam: Make you huh fine if want to play that game.

About to kiss Rachael

To be continued in Rwby Rachael story chapter 5