chapter 14

Chapter 14

Xavier POV….

As we ran after her she was already heading to the swigs. I speed up to catch up to her. I made it just a second after her.

She looked at me shocked but then changed it with a smile. Her eyes are gorgeous as she stares at me. Her face is perfect in each angle.

Since she came I was shocked to see that she was Alexandra. She looks perfect, beautiful, smoking hot and just perfect.

I can’t believe she is little Alexandra she looks way different since the last time I saw her yet again that was like 10 years ago.

I was heartbroken the day she left to New York yeah we were small but I loved her back then.

and i might still...be in love with her

Her midnight black hair seems so soft I just want to burry my face into it and smell her all day. She noting alike like Sabrina. Sabrina is more peppy and girly about things but she’s my best friend. But Alexandra is more badass, rebel, easy to be around I remember when I gave her the ride home on my back it felt nice and pleasant to be around her. I wish she never left maybe we could have-

“Xavier? Are you paying attention?” Trevor said breaking my from my thoughts

I shook my head lightly and stared at the guys standing in front of me. Since when have they been standing here?

“I guess not” Alexandra said laughing

They all laugh at me. What’s so funny? How long have they been talking to me?

“What were you guys saying?” I asked confused and seriously to get them to stop laughing

They all stared at me and laughed harder. Zachary was holding his stomach because he was cracking up; as well as the others. I stared Alexandra who was blushing and giggling softly.

“What?” I asked confused

“Nothing” Alexandra said shaking her head

They stopped laughing at we were swinging around well they were pushing Alexandra really up as she screamed she might fall.

We stayed at the playground and of course having Alexandra here we all acted childish.

just like when we were kids.

We all settle down on the grass next to the pound. I laid next to Alexandra I wasn’t far from here maybe 2 inches separated us. The guys were all surrounded her lying next to her. Zachary was on the other side of her with Aston next to him. Trevor was next to me.

We were looking up in the sky the stars were shinning up but I was mostly looking at Alexandra her face lid up while she looked up in the sky.

She is gorgeous every angel of her face is perfect. She has nothing wrong in her face or her body. She has the body every girl wishes to have. Sabrina is her twin but she doesn’t compare to how perfect and beautiful Alexandra is.

She started to yawn and I scotch in closer so there was no space between us. I put my hands on my head. I heard her yawn again and then she scotch in closer she laid her head on my arms. I stroke her hair it was damn soft. We stayed there for awhile before the guy’s notice she was sleeping.

“Let’s go she’s already asleep” Aston said pushing himself of the grass

I moved Alexandra’s head carefully in the grass and pushed myself to get up. She looks like an angle sleeping there.

“Should we wake her?” Trevor ask

“No I’ll carry her” I said and carried bridal style

she clunch on my me. she hands touching my arms it felt right. she didnt even weigth light like a feather. a tender beautiful perfect angel.

We walked to Aston’s car as we approach the car Sabrina, Chelsea and Britney were there with pissed off faces. Great we forgot they were here.

“What the hell!” Sabrina yelled

“Shut up she’s sleeping” I snap

sabrina looked shock at my outburst

Aston opened the back door and I carefully put Alexandra in and buckled her in. I went back to my friends.

“Calm down were here so let’s go” Trevor said angrily raising his voice at her

Wow I have never seen Trevor get mad at Sabrina. No one ever gets mad at her because she’s just ‘perfect’ except I think she’s not.

I get mad at her sometimes and we argue but we make up later on but the others don’t.

Sabrina looked shock at him as well. Trevor just sighs and went inside.

We all got inside the car. I sat next to Alexandra. They dropped of Chelsea and Britney first.

There was an awkward silence ne only sound was Alexandra soft breathing. I looked at her and smiled. Then I looked at the other guys who were doing the same except for Aston who was driving but he looked at the mirror sometimes and stool glances of her.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Sabrina yelled angrily

I looked at her confused as she was looking at us angrily.

“What do you mean?” Aston said as he parked the car in the driveway

“You all stared at her like she’s a goddess you guys… never mind” she said and got out of the car

We looked at each other confused. Was she jealous of Alexandra?

Aston got out the car and opened the back door. He unbuckled the seat belt.

“Don I’ll take her” I said reaching his hand to stop him

“No I’ll take her” he said as he carried her out

What the hell! Does he like her?

He came back and started the car. We drove in silence; he dropped me of at my house. I walked up to my door and went straight to my room.

I stripped my clothes of and stayed in my boxers. I lay on my bed. Why do I feel weird when I’m around Alexandra? Yeah she’s smoking hot she’s a babe magnet but why do I feel a weird?

I fell asleep confused on the feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Lautern as Xavier .................................................