chapter 2

Elizabeth Gillies as Alexandra Martin (Alex) but with violet eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 2

Present day…New York…Alex POV

Ring Ring

I stretch my arm to grab my phone. Who the heck is calling so early?

“Hello” I answer grouchy

“Wow don’t be grouchy with me” the person said teasingly

“Why did you wake me Jeremy?” I asked him

“Well aren’t you going to see Skye perform today?” he asked

“Oh crap” I said and hang up. I got up my bed and fell down. Stupid blankets! I push myself of the floor and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and dried myself with a towel.

I grab some plain black rip jeans and put them on. I grab a black loss shirt relieving my stomach. It also relieves my belly piercing. I got it last on my 15 birthday my dad didn’t flip.

I put on my converse grab my iPhone and headed out.

I ran outside my house to see Jeremy parked in the sidewalk waiting for me.

“Hello” I said once I got in his car

“Not grouchy I see” he said giving a smirk

“Shut up and drive” I said teasingly

“Sure boss” he said laughing and drove

Jeremy has spike black hair. He has brown eyes with green specks around them. He has a square strong jaw and face. He has a tone as body muscular arms and body; his tall and white skin. His funny, sweet to ladies, a total flirt, smart, and hot but I can’t have him…he likes my friend Miranda.

We drove to The Dot. That’s where my dad’s friend Dave food place. The Dot is famous and that’s where Skye perform with his band.

Jeremy parked his blue mustang. We got out and walked to the entrance. We made it without waiting in line. It’s always packed on Sunday’s even if its morning or night.

Once we were my nose was filled with different kind of aroma. This place makes incredible food. The place is old fashion with wooden floors, wooden tables and chairs. The waitresses wear black with a t-shirt. The only fancy thing in this place is the table laps. The laps are silver with metallic chains around them I think there fancy but not like high class.

We spotted our friends and made our way to them. There are Miranda, Sunshine and others.

“Hey” Jeremy and I said once we sat

“Hello what took you long?” Sunshine asked

Sunshine has long blonde wavy hair; she has dark army green eyes. She is the same size as me in everything but I have more cleavage and butt than her. She is always thinking positive, respects people even if there mean, smart and has my back when I get into trouble. This is mostly every time.

Jeremy looked at me smirking and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Any ways what are we going to do this summer?” Miranda said

Miranda is the opposite of Sunshine. She’s wild, hyper, says what’s on her mind, sweet when she wants to, also has my back and is total flirt. She’s shorter than us and has red hair; big black eyes.

“I don’t know” I said looking around to find Skye

“He’s backstage” Sunshine said smiling at me