chapter 13

heres another chapter! 2 chapters in one day! please vote comment fan!

Chapter 13

Alexandra.....

I was waiting in the living room chatting with Zachary. He is really easy to talk to. He shared some stories about his football games when they won because of their mistakes. He is really funny, charming, sweet and a hot!

I choose to wear something simple. I’m wearing some blue skinny jeans with a white loose t-shirt above my hips showing little bit of my stomach; the shirt has the Beatles. I have my combat boots on and my cheetah black bag. I have my straight hair down and bracelets on my arms; no makeup on natural look. Final touch the neckalace Skye gave me.

“So do you have a girlfriend?” I asked playing with my hair

“Nope” he said popping the ‘p’

“Why?” I asked

Who wouldn’t want to go out with this guy? He is perfect and good looking.

“Why? I don’t know mostly all my old girlfriends were just-“he was saying before he got cut off by Sabrina

“They were all sluts” she said sitting down next to him

Her legs were on top of his and he looked like he didn’t mind. Doesn’t she have a boyfriend to flirt with?

She is wearing a mini skirt with white flats. She had a tube top with a ribbon on top and a white cardigan. Her hair was curled and was wearing to much makeup.

Then the doorbell rang. I heard Sebastian talk then i heard footsteps coming inside.

"Hey guys" Sabrina said running towards the people that enter

I turned to look at three smoking hot guys.

It was Trevor he was wearing a light green shirt that complimented his eyes color. Next to him was Aston who was wearing a white v-neck shirt with ripped washed jeans. He looked amazing his hair falling into his eyes as he smiled. Xavier stood next to him breath taking. He was extremely sexy! He was wearing a black v-neck shirt that made his body look lushes. His jeans were dark blue and fit him perfectly I wonder if he turn how would his ass look like?

He had a sexy smirk forming in the corner of his lips as he stared at me. I turned away quickly he caught me staring at him.

“You guys ready to?” Trevor asked

We all headed outside I saw Sebastian cleaning the limo again. Dame how clean does it suppose to be?

“Bye Sebastian see yah later” I called out waving at him

“Goodbye Alex” he said with a smile

No one else said bye how rude. We made our way to the gray SUV. It was big enough for everyone to fit. Aston drove as Sabrina when shot gun. I was sat in the middle between Xavier and Zachary and Trevor sat alone behind us.

We drove in silence well kind of me and Zachary were laughing and Trevor and Xavier joined in with us while we said so jokes. But Sabrina looked annoyed. Someone doesn’t like me?

“Your funny you know that?” Zachary said laughing

I told him my story when I accidently throw my lunch to a teacher it was meant to hit a cheerleader who was bulling one of my friends but the teacher stood in the wrong stop at the wrong time. Sucks for her because then it cause a food fight yeah I got in trouble a month detention but who cares.

“I been told” I said laughing with him

We stop laughing and I lean against his shoulder as he put his arm around my shoulder. It was nice being with him it’s easy to talk to him. Then we arrived at the movies.