chapter 3

Kim Kardashian as the mother of Sabrina and Alexandra-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Sabrina POV…Los Angeles California

“Move it ladies we have to be perfect” I shouted at my squad

“Let’s finish” Britney wined

“Fine lets practice later” I said grabbing a towel and drying my sweat

“Sabrina school is over its summer” the girls wined

“We have to be perfect when we enter and we need to show River Wood High who’s better” I told them

“Your right” Chelsea my best friend said cheered

“Now ladies see yah at the party” I said making my way to my pink buggy

I drove home and parked the car in my driveway. I walked to the front door.

“Lovely day Miss Martin” the door man said

“Thank you Sebastian” I said and walked inside the house

I went upstairs and took a long bubble bath. I got out like a half hour and wrap my body and hair with a towel.

I went to my jour and pick out some matching underwear and bra. I put them on and pulled out my curler and blow drier and plugged them in. I took out my makeup and scatter it on my desk with a huge mirror in front. 

I pulled my hot pink dress out. It’s tight and short it will show off my wonderful legs.

I started to blow dry my hair then I started to do curls.  I pulled out my foundation and added some in my skin to have a perfect skin look. I added some light pink shadow and mascara. I put on light pink blush and sparkling cherry lip gloss.

I put on my dress and it fit perfectly. My curves are noticeable and I look HOT! The dress it strap less and its glittery. Just the way I like it! I love pink and glitter!

Knock Knock

“Come in” I said will I added more foundation

“Honey are you going to the party?” my mom asked once she walked in

“Yeah I’m getting ready” I said

She walked up and started to do more curls. My mom is a fashion designer. She likes everything perfect. She wants me to be just like her a diva.

“Oh wait here I have a surprise for you” he said in a high speech voice. She walked out my room and then came back with a pink bag.

“Here open it” she said handing the pink bag to me

I opened the bag and pulled out some 5 inch stiletto heels. There hot pink with white lace around them. There gorgeous just my style. I put them on and stood up to check myself in the mirror.

“You look gorgeous” my mom said adding more blush on my cheeks

“Thanks mom” I said

Deep Deep

“That’s probably Trevor” I said grabbing my purse and putting my iPhone and makeup inside

“Bye mom” I said and walked downstairs to the front door.

I walked outside the cold air blowing threw my hair. My whole body is shivering. I make it to Trevor’s gray Mercedes.

“Hey” I said once I get in

“Hey” he said giving me a smile

I put my seatbelt on and he drives out the driveway.

Trevor is 3rd tallest of my guy best friends i have 4 guy bestfriend any girl will dream to be with them. He has light brown hair and a perfect nose. His eyes are crystal blue. His muscular and can beat up any guy. He has white tan skin and small freckles across his nose you can barly notice them unless you’re really close. We have been friends since we were in diapers.