chapter 12

Chapter 12

I got home and home alone; boring noting to do around here. I spend an hour in my room putting my stuff away. Then two hours looking around the house; then I made myself some food apparently the cleaners were out I didn’t mind I prefer making my own food. By the time I finished it was 6 o’clock. So I decide to do some exploring outside.

 I went to the backyard and walked along the grass. The view was nothing compared to mine but it was bigger. It was big but a tiny house took most of the space. I walked to the tiny house. My breath was taken away there was so many beautiful flowers everywhere. There were roses, lilies, daisies, tulip, and many more you name it and there all here.

I walked along the path I looked at each one admiring there color. I was about to touch this pansy with blue and white pedals when someone yelled.

“Don’t touch that” I heard

I turned to look at Sabrina worried and afraid. I moved away from the flower and I stood there shocked why is she scared?

“Get out of there! You’re not supposed to be in there” she warned and gestured me to come to her

I moved there slowly and she pulled me away from the door and locked it.

“What’s your problem?” I asked yanking my arm away from her grip

“You’re not allowed to be in there” she said putting her hands in her hip

I rolled at her and made my way to another thing. I went to walk down a hill and I saw a tire sing seat. I made my way there then I remember the last time I was here.

It was the day after I moved I was with Aston, Zachary, Trevor, Xavier and Sabrina. We were goofing around playing around the tree. We were playing tag but I remember me wanting to play in the tire swig. So the guys all pushed me around while Sabrina stood there with a bored look. That was a great day before I moved.

I looked up on the tree and saw something written. I got up and moved to see what it was.

I looked at it and OMG!

It was my name with each off the guy name written and a separate heart around each one.

I moved my fingers on it. It was craved by my father he we told him and he did as we said.

“What are you looking at?” someone said I jump and my heart raced

I turned to look at a smirking Zachary amused by my reaction.

“You scared me” I said my heart slowing down

I made my way back to the tire swig and sat there starring at Aston he was dress in a white t-shirt and some washed out jeans. They fit his well and his hair falling into his blue eyes as he stared at the written tree.

“Ah I remember that day you went and got your dad to carve your name with ours in separate hearts” he said smiling like it was just yesterday

“Yeah I know” I said

“Well then you haven’t chosen yet?” he said leaning against the tree

“Chosen what?” I asked confused

“One of us” he said giving me a charming smile

Dame he looks so hot! His smile makes my heart race imagine what the others make me feel.

He looked at me then he sigh when he saw that I was confused.

“You remember that day right?” he asked

 I nod and let him continued.

“Well remember how we were all fighting for you and you said you will choose when you’re ready who you will get married that was a fun day we had but Sabrina where did she go?” he asked