†Spiders and Sinners† [boyxboy] Ch.8

Spider's POV

"That's not something you necessarily need to know.." I said, giving him a look. "I hate my name anyways."

Vic rolled his eyes at me.

"So you're gonna avoid another question? This was your game after all. There should be some kind of penalty for that." He smirked. 

"Then the game would basically be Truth or Dare and it's super gay for two dudes to be in bed together playing Truth or Dare." I laughed, but stopped when I realized that I was laughing alone. 

I cleared my throat and looked at Vic, who was staring at me with a puzzled look across his handsome face.

"But aren't you gay?"

I took a deep breath, debating whether or not to lie to him or not. The fact that I was even debating it was new to me because if it were anyone else I would have told them I was straight.

"Yeah, but you're not. Also, just because I'm gay it doesn't mean I'd be into you. All you straight guys just assume every guy wants you." I huffed, more for show than anything. My heart sped up in my chest.

"Yeah, whatever." Vic paused for a second then gave me a look. "Wait, so you're saying you're not the least bit interested in me like that?"

I facepalmed. He was a typical straight guy, getting offended that a gay guy wouldn't want him. However, it was the opposite for me. I wanted him. Bad. I'd catch myself staring at him for too long and my act of climbing into his bed wasn't as innocent as I had made it out to be. 

"I don't make a habit of going after guys who aren't into guys. You're cute, but I'm okay with being friends." I lied.

"So I'm cute. I'll take it," Vic shrugged then resumed whatever it was he was doing on his laptop.

"So... You're okay with me being gay? You still want to be my friend?" I bit my lip, lowering my eyes. He was the first guy I've come out to that I wasn't already involved with. It was liberating and terrifying at the same time.

When I looked back up, my eyes met his smoldering blue ones. He tilted his head to the side and gave me a confusing look. It made me feel all warm and tingly. I know it would be impossible for him to be into me, but that look made me feel like I had a chance.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it. I knew you were liked guys the second I met you. Straight guys don't invade my personal space like you do." He smiled for a second then it faltered. "Can I ask you a question though?"

"Yeah, I can't promise I'll answer it though." I shrugged.

Vic rolled his eyes again. He looked cute even when he was annoyed.

"Would it make me gay if I thought you were cute? I mean, you do look kind of girly." 

"The fuck did you just say?" I questioned, torn at the backhanded compliment. I felt giddy that he thought I was cute and I wanted to fucking punch him because he said I looked like a girl. So I did.

"Ow! What was that for? I thought gay guys wanted to be girly." He said, rubbing his arm.

"Stop grouping gay guys in one big circle. We're all not the same! I don't want to be a girl. I have a dick and you can suck it since you think I'm so cute and girly!" I sat up on my knees and started unthreading the front of my belt through its loops to make my threat known.

Vic laughed, putting the laptop on the nightstand so he could come my way and try and stop me. 

"Stop. I'm not ready to accept that you have a dick yet. Damn, you have to think about how weird this is for me. I've only been into girls then you come along and in the time span of five hours you make me think that I'd like kissing a boy. I know I don't have a lot of friends but if this is how this shit works I need you to keep it away from me." He had grabbed my arm at this point and I rolled my eyes.