†Spiders and Sinners† [boyxboy] Ch.5

Spider's POV

Fuck my life.

How the hell do I get in these situations? Like seriously, why?

Am I not allowed to walk into the bathroom without getting jumped? Seriously. I was just minding my own business, looking in the mirror to see if my hair still covered my eye.

I had cringed when I remembered how it got there...

Then I noticed that two other boys were in the bathroom with me. I didn't mind, until I saw that they kept giving me weird looks.

"What?" I finally said, looking at them through the mirror.

One of them snorted. He had short, brown hair and wore black, square-rimmed glasses. The other one, who had shiny blonde curls, spoke to me.

"What happened to your face, kid?"

I rolled my eyes. There was no way I was letting this become a normal thing.

"Maybe you should mind your own business." I retorted.

For fucks sake, don't people have manners anymore?

"Jeez, it was just a question." He raised his hands in a surrendering gesture.

I rolled my eyes and continued to fix my hair.

Just when I thought they were walking out of the bathroom, I get dragged to the ground and my backpack is torn off of my shoulder.

What the fuck? Someone had grabbed my leg and I had nearly cracked my face against the tile floor.

"Fucking asshole! Let go of me!" I yelled.

They laughed at me. Ugh, I would have had a fighting chance if I had seen this coming. I wasn't scared, just extremely pissed off.

The  blonde boy walked in front of me, backpack in hand. I kicked at the boy holding me, and reached for my backpack that was conveniently just out of my reach.

"Shit! I mean it!" I warned them.

The blonde boy smiled villainously and unzipped my backpack.

"No! Give that back!"

The boy ignored me and started going through my shit like he owned it.

'Damn it. As long as he doesn't go in the pockets, I should be okay.'  I thought calmly to myself.

 However, my body betrayed my thoughts and kicked and flailed wildly.

"Fucking no!" I cursed as his hand drifted toward the side pocket of my bag.

All of the sudden, the blonde boy stopped and his eyes widened. Confused, I followed his gaze to a familiar pair of ocean eyes.

If there is a god, he must have taken his time on this boy. He was perfect. As I let my eyes trail down his body, I nearly sighed. He was gorgeous, and perfect, and almost everything I had ever wanted... almost. He was just so... ugh... so straight. It was obvious and it hurt.

My eyes met his again and I blushed, realizing just how long I had been staring at him.

"You should probably let him go." He spoke.

His voice was the same as I had remembered it. It was perfect and dark, like honey laced with poison. The kind of voice I'd follow even if I knew it was leading me to the edge of a cliff.

Suddenly, I hit the ground hard. So hard it made me feel as if I were feet off of the ground instead of mere inches. I hissed in pain and looked around, disoriented.