Raven

"Wow" Callie said as Dawn and I hoped in the car "Dove you look..."

"Hot" Alex said interrupting.

"You just shut up and drive" Callie said giving him a pricing look "You do look pretty good tonight" Callie admitted.

"Thanks" I said awkwardly, now just want to sink in my seat, which I did all the way to the unknown destination. Everyone else sang along with the radio to some really strange songs one about teenagers and dirtbags.

"We're here!" Alex said before the car came to a halt.

I looked out side, my whole body shivered and the funny feeling in my stomach came flooding through me as I looked at the Neon sign that said "Nights"

"Dove are you coming?" Dawn said as she pushed the car door open.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly. Why should I be scared of this place, If Ren is hear he should be the scared one.

I pulled myself up from the car and smiled, the full moon was so bright tonight. WAIT full moon..... Oh shit. The full moon + me = crazy vamp . Oh god why didn't Giles lock me up that was the arrangement. By the looks of it, the moon has two minutes until it is fully in the sky. I need to run......

I fell to the ground, my teeth started to hurt like crazy and it felt like my soul was being ripped out of me like a band aid slowly being pulled off.

"Dove are you okay?" I could hear Dawn say.

Raven poV

I pulled myself up..... I'm not Dove any more, I'm Raven and tonight I'm going to have fun.

"Yeah just fine" I said winking at her. Thank god, Dove dresses like a vampire if she didn't I would have to go and kill some punk to get a better taste in cloths.

We walked into the club after the bouncer remembered me from the other night.

I looked around to find a good snack, it sucks only coming out every mouth and being completely starving with no blood in my system.

I saw a older boy looking my way, he was sitting down with a group of other guys they all looked like they would be the Jocks.

"Dove" Callie said excitedly jumping up and down "Greg Hindmarsh is staring at you" I realized she has noticed the group sitting down as well "You should go talk to him"

"Oh, I will do more then talk" I said winking at her and Dawn.

I made my way through the dancing crowd.

I looked back at Callie, Dawn and Alex who just stood there confused. I winked at them again, stupid teenagers.

"Hey" I said as I approached this so called Greg.

"Hey" he said back at me, his group of friends stared at me.

"You wanna dance" I said acting cool.

"Yeah" he said. Greg didn't seem much of a talker with the only words I've heard from him do far are "hey" and "yeah"

I led him to the dance floor where we danced, I looked over at Dawn who was shocked that I could get someone like Greg. I think anyone could get Greg he is pretty dumb.

The music was playing fast then slow, I tried to make Dawn feel intimidated ,after all she is so easy to annoy and I can't wait to see what Dove will say to try and get out of this one.

I Danced around Greg whilst giving Dawn glares she kept looking away but she would always look back.

"Do you want to go somewhere" Greg Said whispering in my ear. I wanted to laugh my head off, he was trying to be seductive but his moves where so sad, he was acting like a fifteen year old, he had no idea how to sweet talk a girl like me. But I'm hungry so I'll play along.

"Sure" I said winking at him.

He took hold of my hand and led me out of the club.

When we we're out side he kept trying to kiss me but I kept laughing and skipping away. Until He followed me into the ally next door, the very same ally that Dove had killed that vampire and sang that ridicules 80's song.

Greg pulled my close to him on the wall, and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and then my lips made their way to his neck. I could hear his blood pumping and I took the bite.

His blood felt so good as it poured down my throat, after awhile Greg had no energy to scream and I felt the life drain out of him with every drop of blood.

"Dove" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, I dropped Greg and turned around to see who was there.

Ren stood there in the dark surprised.

"Hey" I said to him, one thing i have in common with Dove is that we have the same taste in men and this one looked delicious.

"Your a vampire to?" he said walking closer to me. I smiled at him as I whipped the blood off my mouth.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"That's how you knew about us" he said as a grin slid across his face.

"Well done" I said clapping my hands "You are one smart Cookie"

☆彡☆彡☆彡

Ren's crypt was nice he had really gone out with it, maybe because it was actually a apartment. I like this vampire he doesn't stay in some other dead guys sleeping place.

"Nice place you'v got" I said looking around.

"you think so?" he said as he touched my shoulders from behind me. I closed my eyes.

"I know so" I said turning around.

"And about Brittany" he said moving his hands up to my cheeks.

"Hey who cares about her" I said as I forcefully kissed him.

Oh, Dove I can't wait for your reaction in the morning.